Senpai Yandere alphabet

@Kohai08_

(TW: mentions of drugging)

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Senpai shows his affection through physical touch and complements (though mainly complements). Since he's supposed to be your "perfect partner" he can be as intense as you want him to be! (Though he's pretty un-intense lmao)

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He doesn't like leaving a mess behind, so not very messy. In the BEDROOM on the other hand.....

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Senpai would treat you like a god, pampering you with gifts, (mandatory) cuddles, and kisses too!

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

He won't let you go on any social platforms (ex: TikTok, Twitter....) to cry out for help.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

While I'd say a good 78% he's like your typical sweetheart around you, sometime Senpai cracks down and becomes more perverted and possessive and shows his true colors.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Senpai would get worried if you fought back, you'd might escape, so he may or may not drug you to knock you out.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

He'd enjoy when his darling attempted to escape, seeing it as a game of cat and mouse/ hide and seek. However if you go too far he'll begin to get mad.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Oh boy, when he catches you trying to escape. Prepared to hear him yelling at you that he does the best to keep you untainted by the rest of the world and you just try to waltz out of his attempts?!?

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Since he does come from a dating sim, Senpai's ideal future is just get married and have a family.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Oh boy, does he get jealous. And boy is it very noticeable. Senpai yells at whoever (or whatever, he will yell at objects) is diverting your attention.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

Senpai acts like your typical dating sim character. Sweet, kind, loving, loyal, protective, obsessive.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He will complement you on everything, and anything you do, give gifts, and (almost) anything to have you look his way.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Well it depends really on how mad he is, if he's like in roses, yes. Otherwise no.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Not allowing his darling to leave their shared room.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

The ability to be alone.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He's not very patient. Senpai doesn't like to wait to get what he wants.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

Oh heavens no, absolutely not. Senpai is supposed to be your soulmate!

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

Short answer? No.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

It all started when you freed him from the dating game, his heart starting beating when he saw you. Senpai literally called you his partner when he got out.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

It absolutely breaks Senpai to see you do any of the following. He'll cry a bunch.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

He does let them outside more often, though not very far. Senpai doesn't want you to leave!

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Act happy when asking for something and on the off chance he says no, start to frown and he will cave.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Hah! No.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

Senpai would do anything for you! He needs you in his life.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

Not long, 2 weeks tops.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

No.

Word count: 797