Yandere! Senpai x Reader (Fluff)

(Art by Jumex on Sketchers Unlimited)

(Requested by @-Ch4rliedoll- you rock!)

(Also sorry if it sucks and if it's short)

Sigh...

It was a slow, terrible day. Work was stressful, and your boss even threatened to dock your pay. It felt like today couldn't get any better. But thankfully, today you managed to take the rest of the work day off. Perhaps maybe play some video games?

Yeah...yeah. That sounds fun.

You search through the deepest corners of your closet, trying to find some old video games since you were feeling pretty nostalgic. Luckily, you managed to find your old PlayStation one with a game cartridge still plugged into it.

Hating Simulator. Oh wow, you almost had forgotten about that game. You remember during your teenage years playing it all the time before the game got corrupted and your data got erased.

Plugging it to your tv, you are booted up with the familiar PlayStation start up screen and then the menu.

Ah...memories.

You selected the first empty save file and waited for the game to load...

"Ah! Hello, darling! I missed you so much, how's has everything been?"

"Senpai...?"

He nodded eagerly as you said his name, he is ecstatic that you remember him!

Interestingly enough, you never actually went down Senpai's dating route, you always went for the other eligible bachelors there.

"Yup! That's me, my love, you have been gone for quite some time, 1,480 days to be exact! I've kept track!"

Wow...has it really been that long since you last talked to him?

"Sorry about that...my save data got corrupted and I just got really bummed that the many hours I poured into the game were just...gone."

Senpai's eye twitched at the mention of your old file, he'll tell you good riddance, but he wouldn't tell you that right now. He doesn't want to get on your bad side today.

"Ahahaha...but hey! You have me! Now we can talk for hours and hours on what you missed!"

Senpai's face bloomed into an overjoyed one. You smiled at him, although you were never really interested in him, it was nice seeing him smile. Maybe you could actually go down his route this time?

"Oh, my love, I want to stay like this, and see you every day. I love you very much." Senpai swooned.

Maybe...this wouldn't be so bad as teenage you would have thought, maybe Senpai wasn't that bad of a guy?

"...me too."

Word Count: 418