Lullaby GF Yandere Alphabet

(Art by USA on Twitter)

(Requested by @Dush20 , thank you for requesting!)

(Possible TW:Noncon touching?, Smothering, Death mention, blood mention,invasion of privacy, suicide mention, isolation?)

Affection: How do they show their affection for their darling? How often do they show it?

Physical affection, oh my god definitely physical affection. When you are not in public she will definitely pepper your face in kisses given the chance, and will hug you so tight you feel something crack. She'll always apologize for doing so, GF just loves you so much!

Also, since she is a painter, she will often give you paintings of you!

Blood: How messy are they willing to get for their darling? Why?

Pretty messy, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed so manipulation is kind of out of the question. She'll make people who she doesn't like leave you alone by brute force.

Cruelty or Care: How would they treat their darling when they kidnap them? Would they mock them?

Honestly, she'd be super affectionate to the point of smothering. She'd try to make her basement as cozy as she can and thanks to her parent's success, she can!

Delusion: How delusional are they when it comes to their darling? Do they believe their darling loves them?

Lullaby GF is pretty delusional. She believes you love her, but are too shy to do make a move. Don't worry! She'll make all the moves for you. <3

Expose: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling? How much time will it take to trust them?

Lullaby GF is like an open book when it comes to her darling, she'll tell you everything upfront.

Fight: How would they react if their darling fought back?

She'd be confused, what happened? What did she do? Was it one of your nasty "friends" who brain washed you? She bets it is. She'll take care of them. Don't worry! (Very much do, your friend will die)

Guilt: What would it take for them to feel guilty about their actions? Or do they feel guilty from the start?

Honestly, Lullaby GF didn't really think too much about her actions, if her actions do hurt you, she will try to not do them as much (but will definitely still do them)

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Just imagine, you're at Lullaby GF's place, just straight chilling. Then you see Lullaby GF with blood all over her, a bloody baseball bat and a plastic baggie filled god knows who's body parts immediately try to snuggle with you.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

She doesn't have too much in mind, all she wants to hear is confirmation that you love her, once she hears that, she's over the moon and will already be planning your wedding date.

Jealousy: How easily do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

As mentioned before, I see Lullaby GF being pretty jealous. She usually lashes out but not at you of course, (you're an Angel!) at your friends. She will kill your friends if she find them too "suspicious".  (That is a very loose term, she just kills people who she doesn't like)

Kidnap: How would they go about kidnapping their darling? How much do they plan it out?

She does somewhat plan it out. GF doesn't plan the minor details of it exactly but basically her plan is:

1) Get lover into secluded area (like an alleyway or Forrest)

2) Hit lover on the back of the head to make them pass out.

3) If applicable, kill witnesses

4) Profit

Love Letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

She thinks you're already in love with her, so she tries to get you to say it via physical affection (her main source of doing shit with you) and gift giving. (Expensive clothing, artwork, etc.)

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they acted before?

Nope, as stated before, she's just an open book with you.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

She kind of is like a parent, she'll take away any gifts she's given you, like phones, toys, whatever you like. I mean hey, I guess this kind of thing runs in the family?

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling? What rights can be earned with time and trust?

She wants you to love her, and only her. Lullaby GF doesn't want you to leave her side either, unless if you absolutely have to for privacy reasons. (Although she'll still do things from time to time like jump in the shower with you)

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

She is surprisingly patient, it doesn't matter how long it takes, just say you'll love her, and that will just make her lifetime happy.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

If this happens, she will be distraught.

If Lullaby GF's darling escapes or leaves, she will be desperate on bringing you back home and absolutely killing anybody who helped you escape.

If you die, then Lullaby GF will probably kill herself. She doesn't want to you leave her, not even in the afterlife. 

Rage: How do they act when angry? How do they calm down?

Often when she gets mad, it's very obvious. Showing her affection will usually calm her down, other wise she'll squish you like her own personal stress toy.

Soulmate: What made them fall in love with their darling? How did they first meet? When did they realize they loved their darling?

Lullaby GF first met you while out with BF, you absolutely shot through her heart. She felt terrible for loving you while in a relationship, but once they break up, she is immediately all over you and any guilt suddenly washes away.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

She absolutely hates it. She wants you to love her, not feel bad or cry or anything! Lullaby GF will do anything to make it up to you.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

She's...kind of a dumby.

Visit: Would they allow anyone else to visit their darling? Do they trust their darling to talk to their loved ones (in person, on the phone, etc.) or not at all?

Oh yes, she allows you to talk to your family and friends (although those friends are usually hand picked by her) in person. Most FNF yanderes that I see aren't that generous, so you're quite lucky in that department.

Weakness: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

As stated before, Lullaby GF is not the sharpest tool in the shed, so manipulation tactics will work as long as you don't outwardly say you want to leave her.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

She tries to do as much as she can to win you over before she snaps. Usually by physical touch.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

Surprisingly long. One and a half years.

Zero Tolerance: What is the thing that always makes them snap? What things will they not allow their darling to do under any circumstances?

Lullaby GF doesn't want you to talk to anybody she seems bad, or break any of the rules mentioned before hand. She will be upset.

Word Count: 1287