Private Skittles Yandere Alphabet

(A/N: mans is super underrated I barely see any fics for him.)

This will take place in 20XX!

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Private Skittles' love language is mostly quality time with some words of affirmation. He loves spending time with you,

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He will kill anybody he deems a rival, (so just friends and if you manage to get one, your partner) usually sniping them. Skittles does have the decency to clean up afterward though. 

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

He'll show you passion and love, although he can be a bit overwhelming. Skittles doesn't like to mock you but will mock your friends when he's abducted you.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

You can't do much of anything without his permission, pray that he says yes. 

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

He exposes his heart a lot more to you than he does to his "coworkers". So expect him to be rather vulnerable and gullible around his darling. 

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Skittles would be more worried than anything. You might hurt yourself! 

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Not at all, if you attempt to escape he'll cry and cry and cry at you to try and guilt-trip you. I mean, it's not like you can escape anyways. He changes the locks for the house every day!

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them? 

When he kidnaps you, he'll do the standard chloroform rag over the mouth thing. Skittles isn't the biggest fan of hurting you.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Skittles just wants a world where the war ends so that you and he can live happily ever after.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

When he gets jealous, he really acts like an angry puppy trying to protect its owner. Who do these people think they are being around you?

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

Like above, he's like an angry puppy, but when you two are just alone he's more passionate.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

Usually, he sort of stalks you to find out where you like to go, then asking you to go there with him to maybe form some sort of bond.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

They're pretty drastic. Skittles acts rather cold and rude to his "coworkers" while on the other hand, when he is with you, he's like a puppy in need of affection.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

I mean... Skittles can't really bring himself to punish you. So he doesn't? Most he really does is just "Hey uh.. don't do that ok?"

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

Freedom. He tries to make you dependant on him. 

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He's surprisingly patient when it comes to waiting for his darling to love him.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

Oh no, no, no. People will see a vast difference in the guy. If you die, he'll look more disheveled, his room will be a mess, he'll even visit your grave for an uncomfortable amount of time!

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

Skittles would feel bad if you look at him with sad eyes. He'd never let you go, but when you do that it breaks him.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

I mean, it was sort of always there. You just helped it grow. 

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

If you just cry, he'll cry along with you probably. While if you scream he'll probably have to snuggle you until you calm down.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

Skittles won't hurt you. Like at all. 

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Kinda stated above, if you looked sad in any way possible, he'll try to do anything to make it up for you. 

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

No... Skittles would feel too bad if he does.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

He'd give you anything you want (besides escaping from him) just to remind you how much he loves you.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

1 and a half years, then he'll give up and take you for his own. 

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

No way.