Yandere! BF x Reader x Yandere! GF

(Art by BouncyBoba on Twitter)

Requested by @Gl00my_Cloud

Life is bliss.

You were hanging out at the arcade with your two best pals, GF and BF. It was a little awkward, since you were kind of the third wheel to their date, but it looked like they didn't seem to mind.

"Are you sure I'm not bothering you guys?" You ask, you put your hands in your hoodie's pocket, "I don't want to ruin your date."

"Beep boop skeedo beep!" BF chuckled and then hit your arm playfully, which caused GF to giggle back, Her stare lingering on your eyes for a little too long..."Oh no! Don't worry about it too much, (Y/N)! You're not bothering us at all! We wouldn't even have this date without you!"

Your cheeks now sport a pink hue and you laugh nervously in response, "thanks I guess..." "Bop beep ba!" BF chimes in with a goofy look on his face, holding onto your and GF's hands, making your blush even more noticeable. BF glared daggers into the people watching you two, but you were blissfully unaware of that fact.

GF laughs but then suddenly has an idea come across her mind that makes her cheeks blush. "Hey...(Y/N)...c-could you do us a favor?" "Hmmm? What's up?" You turned to her with a confused look on your face that you and BF both shared.  "Do you mind holding onto our tickets? I want to talk to BF in...private."

Oh No. you were internally panicking on why they would want to talk in private. Did you do something wrong? Did they suddenly hate you? Did-

"Sure! I'll be here playing Space Invaders if you needed me." You reply, mentally sweating. GF smiled softly and waved goodbye while dragging BF with her. You stare at the two lovers confused before smirking slightly, maybe they were going to kiss and didn't want you to see...?

————————————👾———————————

"Skeeda boop boo!" BF asked GF, his face slightly angry and annoyed that she took him away from (Y/N)

"I know...I know...I just...needed to tell you something..something I realized just now." GF sighed, putting her hand on her chest. She felt terrible for her feeling towards (Y/N), it feel like she was cheating on BF with them even though she didn't make any moves. "Beeep...?" BF cocked his head to the side before GF took a deep breath.

"I think...I like...(Y/N)." Her cheeks heat up when she thinks of them, their (H/C) colored hair and (E/C) eyes made GF's heart flutter. She wanted to lock them up so that only she could see them. "But...I like you too."

...

"Ska boop bop!" BF chimed back, he was so happy that his feelings for (Y/N) and GF were returned! He loved the two so much, that he managed to...sway away the competition so that they could have this moment!

This surprised GF, but this also made her happy that BF shared the same feelings. "Oh..." her smile suddenly faltered, making BF frown. "What are we going to tell them?" "Beep boop skeeda boop!"

...

"Good call."

————————————👾———————————

You sigh, just losing to that stupid pink ghost in Mrs. Pac-Man. You fidget with the tickets BF and GF gave you while scanning the crowd of people in the arcade for them. Where could they be? They weren't kissing for that long...were they?

Oh! Just your luck! They were coming back, giggling like little girls at a sleepover. What were they talking about-

"Hey (Y/N)!" GF said with a big goofy grin on her face, BF waved to you. "Beep skeedo bop ba boop." Oh? They wanted to tell you something important it seems. You nod your head and lean against the arcade machine.

"Boop ska bop beep!" BF said, holding onto both of your hands. He held them rather tight come to think about it. "Yeah, we both really like you! D-do you think we could...b-be in a polyamorous relationship?" GF asked, her hands clammy and her face was sweating.

...

"S-sorry but...I just d-don't like you two romantically, I'm sorry."

GF's eye twitches but BF put his hand in front of her to stop her from getting upset. "Beep boop bo!" He said with a smile on his face, although it looked rather strained...

Feeling awkward, you look away nervously. "I...t-think I'm just gonna go home. I h-hope you two have a nice date!" You wave goodbye to the two lovers and nervously keep your head facing forward.

You sigh, that was extremely awkward. You didn't want to upset them, but-!

An arm wraps around your face with a rag soaked with...something. It made you very sleepy...come to think of it. "Beep boop!" "Yeah, don't worry dearest! You'll be ours...just wait and see..."

Word Count: 823