Cassandra Yandere Alphabet

(A/N: This ver of Cassandra is from Pico's school: Love Conquers All)

(TW: mentions of drugging, mentions of degradation, mentions of stitches?.)

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Cass really likes her hugs ok? Sometimes she'll even threaten you to give her a hug. So it usually would be physical touch.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Oh ho ho. She's very messy when she kills people. Hell, Cass would even brag about it to you.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Compared to the other yanderes, she degrades you semi-daily. She wants you to know that she took you away and you belong to nobody but her.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

She probably drugs you when you get mad and you don't like that, do you?

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Actually, she is sort of a tough cookie in a way. Like, most of the time, you can't tell if she loves you(hint: she does) because she's kinda mean to you and that's how she shows affection.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

She thinks it's cute when you fight back. Even hilarious at times.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

She does, it's like a game of cat and mouse where the mouse always loses and cat wins.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

When she's found out you've escaped. Boy is she livid. Cassandra is practically fuming. If she finds you (again), boy will she fucking punish you. Probably hitting and or stabbing you.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Cassandra never really thought of that. She's more of a go with the flow when it comes with you. She's just happy when you come to your senses and fall for her.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Yeah she does. Cassandra will most likely kill the person she's jealous at. If not, torture the poor bastard.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

Well, she's very obsessive. But she is still the snarky bitch you know and love.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

She would just complement them a lot. Like, overwhelmingly a lot.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

I mean... she acts like a fucking psychopath around everybody. She shows her obsession over you with pride.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Somewhat similar to Pico in a way, she will stitch a wedding ring into your hand.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

Freedom. Freedom as in you aren't allowed to leave her house, she's locked you in.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

Not very. She sort of wants you to love her right then and there.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

If it's leaves/escapes, she will stop at nothing to find you. If you die, she probably won't move on. Not even doing simple tasks she is that sad. (She's Brocken 😭😈😨)

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

No. She probably doesn't feel guilt at all.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

Idk. You were nice to her like one time? Like you complemented her at school and she was like 🥰

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

Honestly? She does not care.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

She's a pretty sadistic Yandere. She does not care about your feelings snowflake 😡😡❄️❄️

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

If you say you love her, she's over the moon. Cassandra will let you do anything you wanted. (Within her reasons, of course.)

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Yes.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

She sort of worships her darling? Not like she doesn't, but it's less compared to the other yanderes.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

Again, she's not very patient. 2 and a half months.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

That's not her main goal, but she'll do it if you're being resistant.