Daddy Dearest Yandere Alphabet

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

He'd likes to hear his darling ramble about, well, anything really! He loves to hear your voice speak about anything. He also likes to cuddle too sometimes. Another thing is that sometimes he will threaten you to talk more so he could hear your lovely voice.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Just like his (ex) wife, very messy. I feel like he'll kill anybody who even dares to look at you.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Daddy Dearest would treat his darling like they were married (even though they most likely weren't) for a long time.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

No, not really.  He'll leave you alone if you wanted to be left alone, and he'll let you go out to pick up food. (Just know he had a tracking device on you)

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Daddy dearest isn't walled emotionally, so he's somewhat like an open book when it comes to how he feels. But after some time he will open up to you about the rougher things in his life.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Oh boy. He'd be pissed off.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

He sees it like a game, but he's a bit of a sore loser at it. (Or sore winner if he gets you.)

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

When they're getting kidnapped, it's rather rough. To be frank, he hit you on the back of the head with a bat.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Daddy dearest doesn't really know. He's mostly fine with what ever future as long as his darling is there.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

He does get jealous. It's rather easy to see that on his face. For a coping mechanism, he probably just gets drunk.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

Daddy dearest acts like a gentleman for them. You know like the stereotypical "holding the door for you" gentleman.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He complements you each day on anything. Like, let's say you cook something for him one day, he'll most likely say "You're a great cook."

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Not really. He's very protective of you in public and in private.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

He throws you down into the, cold, dark, and dusty basement. He'll feel bad sooner or later, so he'll let you out.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

He takes the right to see your family/friends for the rest of your life.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

I have a feeling Daddy dearest has a short fuse. If darling says anything he mildly dislikes, he'll have a fit. So that means, just yelling at you.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

He'll be distraught. If you die, he'll cremate your ashes so you could always be with him.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

Daddy Dearest would feel guilt only when his darling manipulated him into feeling bad about what he's done.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

After the falling out with mommy must murder, he found you actually.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

He would immediately think that he's the problem. And would try to comfort you.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

He lets his darling go out a lot more than what a typical Yandere would do.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

His major weakness is that he lets you go out. He does has a tracking device, but it's rather easy to identify and just throw it out the window.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Yes, but only emotionally.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

Daddy Dearest sees you as his wife/husband/partner for life. So he kinda does worship you. The furthest he could go is hurting your friends and family. Not killing them, but hurting them.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

I'd say probably 3-5 months.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

No.

(Sorry if this seemed rushed! I just wanted to get this done so I could open up requests!)
Word count: 874