Yandere! Tabi x Reader x Yandere! GF Part 2

(Art made by Pruskita on nitter.nixnet.services!!)

Tabi pulled out what you think is a remote control with a red button on top, his thumb presses down on said button, and unsurprisingly, there was an explosion in the restaurant close to you and GF.

You were really taken aback, literally, by the explosion. The once fancy restaurant looked like it had just suffered an apocalyptic level disaster, smoke and fire surrounds you. A hand grabs your arm tightly and runs for the emergency exit. You hope that your savior is GF but then gets debunked when you her her yell "(Y/N)! (Y/N) are you ok- (Y/N)!!"

The smog begins to get to you, your eyes begin to get hazy before they finally close.

You wake up to see yourself in the trunk of somebody's car. Your hands and legs are tied up, you tried to scream but your cries for help fall on deaf ears due to your tapped up mouth.

"You're finally awake? I thought that the smoke might have gotten to you, heh." You hear a familiar Russian voice talking to you. Suddenly, the voice clicks to you when you realize that it was Tabi, the guy who blew up the restaurant.
"Your, 'girlfriend' is on my tail, I had to rescue you from her," he muttered, "I had to save you from her cause' I don't want you to end up like me...and also you're really pretty and..." You couldn't hear the last couple of words he said but you can guess that they were most likely praising you.

Most of the car ride was rather quite with Tabi occasionally ranting about "how much of a bitch GF was". Hearing that, it started to warp your view on GF. Was she really that evil? Would you turn into something similar to Tabi?

You then feel Tabi stop the car, you hit the passenger seats in-front of you because of how harsh he hit the breaks. "Oh fuck." Tabi muttered to himself. You squirm trying to sit yourself up, you look at the windshield to see GF...but this time she looked different.

Her peachy skin turned to a lavenderish purple, there were black horns and wings coming out of her body.

"LET (Y/N) GO NOW." GF yelled.

Tabi got out of the car and slammed the door shut. Leaving you by your lonesome, tied up, in a quiet car, with two people arguing outside.

"GF," Tabi angrily says, "I know we haven't been the closest of apples but hear me out-" "WHAT FOOLISH NONSENSE DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?" GF screamed in response. "Look, we both love (Y/N) Right? This childish fight will most likely get the both of us killed, with nobody having (Y/N) in the end."  Tabi explained.

GF's face morphed from anger into a confused-thinking look. This isn't the worst idea she's ever heard. GF sighs, "Fine. Let's do it." "Alright, but I'm keeping them at my place." "Ugh, whatever."

The car doors open as you see both Tabi and GF enter the car. What were they talking about? Why is GF in here with you? "(Y/N), darling, it's so nice that I'm going to be with you, forever." She coos. Tabi clears his throat, "We, are going to be with them forever." "It's the same thing really."

Fear struck you instantly, you are now gonna be stuck with these lovesick crazy people, for a very, long, time.

Requests Qued:

Yandere Darnell Alphabet

Yandere Private Skittlez x Reader (platonic)

Yandere Peakek x Reader

Yandere Ceaser Alphabet

Yandere Tankman x Reader P2

Yandere Cheeky x Reader

Yandere Nonsense x Reader (joke)

Random Headcanons P2

Word Count: 621