Yandere GF x Reader x Yandere Tabi

(Art by S-Cartoon on tumblr!)

GF's hand firmly grasps yours as she drags you to the restaurant's bright lights.

"Hey quit dragging me so hard!" "Teehee! Sorry about that (Y/n)!" GF giggled in response.

After her previous boyfriend, Tabi, found out her dads plan and broke up with GF, she was devastated. Looks like poor GF will have to find another obsession- Ahem. Partner. To spend time with till the end of their days.

"Thank you for taking me to my favorite restaurant, I honestly didn't expect it!" "You wanted me to drive you there... but ok!" You respond with a smile, GF opened the door and, you both, hand in hand, went to the restaurant.

The restaurant looked fancy but not too fancy to the point where it looked expensive and was intimidating. Unlike most of the restaurants GF brings you to now days.

You asked the waiter at the counter if you and GF could dine at the restaurant, while GF seemed to stare at you, admiring your lovely voice.

The waiter took you two to the table, and after a couple minutes of waiting you both ordered drinks, Water for you and Cherry Dr Pepper for GF (which they miraculously had, for some reason.)

"I honestly didn't expect it to be so crowded here." GF says, semi-mumbling to herself. "It's fine, from the past few dates, you have pretty good taste in restaurants." You complement, GF blushed.

After a minute of awkward silence and the reluctance to take out your phone and scroll through social media, GF finally broke the silence.

"He-hey. I'm gonna go use the bathroom for a little bit, don't worry about me though! Heh...heh." She stuttered awkwardly, it looked like she was almost ashamed to tell you that. "Oh no, it's fine! Just don't be gone for too long." "Thanks! I love you-huh?"

GF stopped in her tracks mid sentence when she saw a familiar face lean by the bathrooms' entrance. It was none other than the goat skull man...

Tabi.

Tabi cocked his head once he saw GF again. Had she not have enough of playing with him? Is she going to call her father to curse into something worse than what he already is?

"So we finally meet again after 3 years of hiding, are you going to torture me again, just like you did with all your other 'partners'!?!" He roared. GF looked a little taken back but quickly regained her composure. "Tabi I'm not here for you!" She muttered, putting a hand to her temple. "After that breakup I will never be here for you!" Tabi let out a quiet chuckle in response. He glanced at GF then you.

Something came over him when he saw you. You looked so...gentle and kind. It almost felt like you were patching up Tabi's broken heart. "You brought new meat..." Tabi muttered, GF tightened her grip on you. He then diverted his attention away from GF and now towards (Y/n) "I should warn you, beautiful. You should break up with her right now. You'll end up like me."  "That's untrue! Don't listen to them (Y/n)! You know I would never do that!" GF pleaded with you. GF knew she did everything Tabi said she did, she knew it all too well. But you're her favorite obsession now! She doesn't want to lose you!

"What's going on-" "Beautiful, why not just leave this place and just come home with me. I can treat you way better than she can." GF was now visibly enraged at Tabi, it almost looked like steam would come out of her ears. GF took a deep breath before screaming...

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME TABI?!!!!? FIRST YOU LEAVE ME AND ALSO TRY TO KILL ME, AND NOW THIS!?! I NEVER THOUGHT YOU COULD STOOP SO LOW TO THIS!" GF sighed after that speech she gave, everybody else who was in the restaurant stared at you three. "C'mon, (Y/n) let's go home." "GF where those things all true?" You asked. GF went silent. "I-"

"YOU GF ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH MY DARLING."

To be continued...

Word count: 699😏