Garcello Yandere Alphabet

why did they make the smoker man so FGUCKIBG HOT FODJFBDJ

(Possible TW: suicide mention)

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Touched Starved. Mans would try to use stuff like hugging/cuddling, hand-holding, head pats, kisses, probably just about everything. He's not even ashamed to do shit like this in public Garcello is a huge fan of PDA.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Garcello isn't a big fan of killing, he'll only do it as a last resort if you're stilling hanging out with a rival (in his eyes). But if he did kill, it will only be something like poisoning them, maybe a gunshot if he's feeling violent.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

He kind of babies his darling, like, if you're rapping against somebody like Pico, he won't let you because Pico is "Too dangerous". Garcello wouldn't mock you at all, even if you'd escape.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Garcello is a pretty chill Yandere actually. He'd only wouldn't let his darling do anything too dangerous in his eyes and that's about it.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Garcello is sort of like an open book, it's easy to read how he is feeling, soo if you ask about stuff like that he'll pour out his heart to you. He'd would stop smoking just for you.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He'd feel betrayed, but he wouldn't show it. Looks like he'll have to punish you, he doesn't like to do that a whole bunch.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Not really. He doesn't like the darling trying to escape, but he likes to tease them saying shit like "I'm gonna find you~"

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

If they reject him. Mans would break down and cry and hit you with a blunt object so you two could be together.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

He just wants a nice life where his darling loves him back, it doesn't matter where he lives or whether or not he has kids, he just wants to be loved by you.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Garcello gets jealous, it's very easy to notice. He'll wrap his arms around your waist, hold your hand, and maybe even try to kiss you. Just to show dominance.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

He acts very chill around his darling, often flirting with them, but that's it. That's when you both are in public. He's much more loving in private, it's sort of overwhelming.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

Garcello complements you a bunch, praising you for even the slightest things. (Ex: You return a book back to the library, "Wow you're so considerate (Y/N)!")

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

In a way, yes. Around everybody else or when he's just you, he still acts pretty chill. However, if it's just you and him, Garcello acts way more obsessive.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Not really sure how to describe this, but he would smoke a cigarette and then kiss you so that the smoke of the cigarette would go down ur lungs causing you to cough because cigarette smoke? Idk man. That's probably one of the more tamer punishments.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

He won't let you be alone in fear that you might hurt yourself unless if you have to do shit like use the bathroom or shower(but that technically counts as using the bathroom)

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

Very patient. If he believes it's gone too long and Garcello has gotten little to no love back from you, he'll kidnap you.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

No. Damn if you die, he'll probably want to be with you and kill himself. If you leave he'LOL try to find you, also he'll smoke a lot more than he usually does.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

He does feel guilty if you cry about it. Garcello often contemplates about letting you go, but then he think that you'll never love him if he does.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

If you ever show kindness to him in anyway, Garcello falls in love with you right away.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

Guilty. Guilty in every fucking way possible.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

He's a lot more patient than the classic Yandere, and probably more kinder.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

He melts under your touch, just hold him for like 5 minutes and he gravels at your feet.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Unless if don't you count the punishment as hurting his darling, then yes. Yes he (technically) does.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

Garcello really wants you to notice him. If you at least acknowledge him, he'll be happy (for a little while). If he's really desperate, he'll try to send you some-what creepy love letters.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

He's very patient. 1-1 and a half a year probably. 9 months if you're unlucky.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

There is a slight chance that he would, but only as a last resort.

(YOOOO THIS BOOK GOT OVER 100k READS WTF IT ISNT EVEN THAT GOOD)

Word count: 1063