Yandere! Taki x Reader

(This wasn't requested by anybody, I just wanted to do Taki so bad. Also Taki goes by he/him and she/her so I'll be interchanging between those pronouns!!! Art by acid-fangs on tumblr)

It's quite chilly in this place.

You knew it was a bad idea to enter the shadier parts of town.

You knew it was a bad idea to enter this supposedly HAUNTED house.

So why do it?

Money.

Money. Money. Money.

Last night, you were offered $500 to stay in a haunted house for 24 hours. You, being short on cash at the time, accepted the offer.

And now you regret your decision.

But you're a person of your word, so you slowly begin to enter the haunted house, sweat dripping down your forehead from nervousness.

The door creaked loudly when opened, causing you to flinch a little before proceeding closer inside the house.

"This place is giving me the creeps..." you mutter quietly to yourself. It's so quiet in hear that you could hear a pin drop to the floor.

"It is?" "AHH-" You screamed out. Whoever answered you scared you to bits! They caused you to jump back and shine your flashlight at...whoever said that.

"Woah! I'm sorry we scared you." A blue haired boy  apologized, rubbing the back of his head. "It's no biggie- wait a minute, who is we?" "Me."  A black cat exclaimed as it popped out ontop of the boy's head. You sat in stunned silence for 1 minute.

"Are they alive, Wee?" "I don't know. They're probably frozen or something." Wee says, looking at you up and down. "I-I'm alive. I just didn't expect you two to be in this haunted house." You say. The blue haired boy cocks his brow. "Haunted house? Nonono, this is just our secret hide out!"

That mention of a haunted house eases your tension a little. "Er- ok. So who are you two?" You ask. "Oh! I'm Wolfie, and my partner, Wee!" "Sup." Wee added. "You're partners- well, that's not the weirdest thing I've seen in this place."

"So..." Wolfie spoke, twiddling his thumbs. "How did you find our super secret hide out?" "Well, I was given the opportunity to get $500 if I stay in this- erm- 'secret hide out' for 24 hours." You spoke, Wolfie and Wee seemed to be interested in your story because they looked at you wide eyed.

"Well now that you're here, we might as well do
Something fun!" Wolfie exclaimed, Wee formed a slight blush, "How bout a rap battle? We got an extra microphone if you want." You nodded to accept Wolfie and Wee's request. "Nice! But be prepared, we are the best of the best!"

Unbeknownst to you, something was watching you during your rap battle behind one of the house's bedroom doors. You looked so...perfect. Taki observed you during the rap battle against Wolfie + Wee. How your body moved to the beat of the music, you looked so lively... she just wanted to hold and kiss you. Your voice sounded like music to his ears, he wanted to hear more, more, more.

After 2 minutes of singing, the song ends. "Woah you were pretty good!" Wolfie exclaimed, all starry eyed. Wee on the other hand looked smug, "Well, (Y/n), that was just practice round. We were going easy on you. Now is the real thing."
You gripped your microphone firmly, "Alright you two lovebirds. Let's do this."

The second song finished, with you having a heavy lead over Wolfie and Wee.

How ever, there was one thing that happened.

You didn't notice.

They all didn't notice.

"Great job (Y/n)!" Wolfie gleams. "Heh. I admit, you did good. But we definitely still won." Wee giggled. "Are you kidding me? I won by a landslide!" You shouted.

They all didn't notice  the power to the room they were in going out before they did.

"Woah...where did you guys go..?" You questioned, semi muttering. Wolfie began to panic, "Wee, wh-why is it, like, super d-dark?" "Did you forget to pay the power bill again?" "I have to pay the power bill for this place?" You could hear Wee slap himself.

They all didn't notice the sounds of a chainsaw reviving.

"You're an idiot Wolfie, but you're a cute idiot." Wee sighed. "Bro..." Wolfie fawned. You let out an 'Ugh!' sound loud enough for them to hear. "Cmon guys! Not here not now! We have to get the power back on." You yelled.

They all didn't notice his footsteps coming closer to the blue hair and black cat couple.

"I know, but we haven't really done this before." Wee admitted, they sounded ashamed when saying that. "Uhm, yeah. It just magically came back if it did." Wolfie muttered. "Woah, I guess this place really is haunted like (Y/n) said." Wee discovered.

(A/n: I'm really running out of other words for said)

They all didn't notice when she sawed them both in half until it was too late.

You could hear a loud thud near you. "Woah! Did you two hear that?" You question-yell. No answer. "...guys?"  You begin to step back a bit and head for the door from were you first entered. But then the lights turned on again...

Eyes were widened. Screams were screamed. As you stared at the lifeless body of both Wee and Wolfie.

But you weren't the only one in the room.

Standing directly behind the newly descended couple was Taki. Holding her chainsaw, blood all over his nun garments. You were frozen in shock. Who is this person? Did they just kill those too? Have they been here this whole time?

Taki walked up to you, and held your hands. Her grip was gentle, her hands were warm. His eyes stared directly at yours, his grin widens. "We will meet god, my angel."

(A:n: also guess who stayed up till 11 pm the day before school starts just to do this fanfic~)

Word count: 1007