New Yandere alphabet template!

(Got this one from Yandere Crazy Sienna on tumblr)

(Art by Astrocandy on newgrounds)

Affection: How do they show their affection for their darling? How often do they show it?

Blood: How messy are they willing to get for their darling? Why?

Cruelty or Care: How would they treat their darling when they kidnap them? Would they mock them?

Delusion: How delusional are they when it comes to their darling? Do they believe their darling loves them?

Expose: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling? How much time will it take to trust them?

Fight: How would they react if their darling fought back?

Guilt: What would it take for them to feel guilty about their actions? Or do they feel guilty from the start?

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Jealousy: How easily do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Kidnap: How would they go about kidnapping their darling? How much do they plan it out?

Love Letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they acted before?

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling? What rights can be earned with time and trust?

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

Rage: How do they act when angry? How do they calm down?

Soulmate: What made them fall in love with their darling? How did they first meet? When did they realize they loved their darling?

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

Visit: Would they allow anyone else to visit their darling? Do they trust their darling to talk to their loved ones (in person, on the phone, etc.) or not at all?

Weakness: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

Zero Tolerance: What is the thing that always makes them snap? What things will they not allow their darling to do under any circumstances?