Yandere BF x Reader x Yandere GF

(Sorry it took long to do this! I'm kinda new to Poly fics)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh BF looks like they're awake!" GF giggled with joy, followed by BF's beeps and boops. 

Who the hell....who the hell are these people? Why have they tied you to a chair and gagged your mouth? Is this a fabreeze commercial?

"Beep boop bop!" BF said, grabbing your wrists. GF looked sad, "What are you doing darling? We're trying to help you!" GF rubs your cheek. 

"Bop beep bep!" BF exclaimed, he kisses your forehead as he whispered to GF. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry darling, I hope you can forgive me!" GF apologizes.

GF goes behind you and unbuckled the gag around your neck, she smiles at BF. "Now, what was it you wanted to say, darling?" 

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE!" You shout out, BF and GF look taken back at your response. 

"Booooopppp...." BF sighed, his hand stroking your hair. "Quit stroking my hair you.. beep boop weirdo!" You scream, while struggling to get out of the chair you were tied to.  BF looked like he was on the verge of tears when he ran back to GF. What a crybaby, you thought. 

"Shh... it's ok BF," GF whispered. "They just haven't gotten in well enough, this is their first time with us." 

GF walked over to you and got really up close and personal to your face, "Darling, that's no way to treat one of your partners is it now?" She scolded. Partners? You barely know these people! "What the hell are you two talking about? I don't even know you!" You questioned. GF sighed, "Oh, ever since we saw you during our little.... fight with Pico we were so smittened by your beauty that we wanted you as ours!" BF nodded in agreement. "Beep boop!"  

These people are insane, you need to get out of here before something bad happens to you. You thrash about in your chair, but to no avail. "Beep!" BF muttered. "Oh looks like our darling isn't feeling too well. Don't worry, we'll keep you safe.

Word Count: 349