Yandere Boyfriend x Reader

(Before we start, if anybody doesn't know, S/o stands for special one!)

"Beep boop bop?"

"Hey BF, I know we haven't talked in a while but I just want to tell you something."

"Beep beep skeedo bop? Boop bop beep!"

"BF, I'm breaking up with you."

Boyfriend's heart felt like it shattered into a million pieces once you said those 6 words. Why are you breaking up with him? What did he do? Was he not the perfect boyfriend?

"BEEP BOP BEEP!"

"Look I'm sorry BF, I just don't love you anymore."

"Boop bop?"

"I found another..."

He hung up the phone, his shakey hand dropping it on the table accidentally. Boyfriend felt like this was the worst day of his life. He'll get you back, he has to get you back! He'll make you love him again.

Sobs were heard as Boyfriend cried into his pillow. Wailing on and on about you. Suddenly...

Boyfriend has an idea.

Who could've brainwashed you into not loving him anymore?

It must've been that new partner! They're probably tainting your mind with lies and deceit! Oh, you poor baby! He'll be the hero to rescue you from that villain!

Boyfriend wobbles across the room to the table. The phone unlocks when it sees his face, and he goes to dial a number.

A number he hasn't talk to in a long time.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...ring...

"Yeah?"

"Beep."

"Oh, it's you. You still want me back after all those months?"

"Beep boop bop!"

"I'm just joking with ya bf! Now, what''da want?"

"Beep skeedo beep bop!"

"...you want me to kill somebody?"

"Boop beep bop!"

"Alright."

—————(time skip for story purposes)—————

Today felt amazing. You were in the flower fields with your S/o joking, laughing and talking till the sun goes down. You didn't want this to end, and it looks like your S/o agrees.

While you were laughing together, S/o put their face closer to yours until your lips touched with theirs. You two began to kiss for what seemed like hours until a crimson liquid splashes your face and clothing. You open your eyes and scream out in fear.

S/o has a bullet hole through their head. The flower field filled with sobs coming from you, it practically felt like the best day in the world quickly shifted into the worst.

"Beep boop bop?"

You turned around to see bf wrapping his arms around you, pushing him off of you was futile as he was stronger than you.

Mean while, behind the trees of the flower field was Pico. He reloaded his uzi while muttering, "Wow, BF really is a sack of shit."

(A/N: happy pride month everyone!)