Tabi Yandere Alphabet

(Art by its-sparkle-Sam on tumblr)

Affection: How do they show their affection for their darling? How often do they show it?

I can't imagine Tabi being the affectionate type, as in like physical touch affectionate. He's more of a words of affirmation guy. Complimenting his darling on the daily.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get for their darling? Why?

Oh he loves getting messy. In his words, "They shouldn't touch whats mine, or else they'll pay." Hey, his words not mine.

Cruelty or Care: How would they treat their darling when they kidnap them? Would they mock them?

When he kidnaps you, I think he would treat you like some sort of royalty. For the mocking part he would, but only if you escape and he found you again.

Delusion: How delusional are they when it comes to their darling? Do they believe their darling loves them?

He's Not really all that delusional. He believes he has to earn your way to your heart by eliminating the competition. Tabi is actually kind of a lucid Yandere.

Expose: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling? How much time will it take to trust them?

At first not very much. Hes kinda like the kid who doesn't talk unless somebody wants him to. How ever over time when he knows you, he opens up until he becomes an open book. This would take about 1 month and a half give or take.

Fight: How would they react if their darling fought back?

Tabi would get very mad at you, but then also a little guilty deep down. He knows that he is the problem, but he wouldn't show it.

Guilt: What would it take for them to feel guilty about their actions? Or do they feel guilty from the start?

As stated before, if his darling fought back he would feel guilty about it. He also feels guilty from kidnapping you, but if you start to love him back(or pretend to) that guilt goes all away!

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Punishment time.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

His only plan is for you to love him back. After that, he doesn't really care

Jealousy: How easily do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Mans get jealous every time somebody talks to you, friends, family, just anybody who isn't him.

Kidnap: How would they go about kidnapping their darling? How much do they plan it out?

He knocks you out with a baseball bat. He doesn't really plan it out, it's more like a "heat in the moment" sort of thing.

Love Letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

Sort of like affection bit, usually complimenting you. oh you suck at (insert hobby here)? but you're so good at (insert hobby here)!

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they acted before?

Not drastically different. He's more loving but its not drastically different.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

He would probably cut you or something. They are wide but not deep. Later he'll apologize for it and bandage you up.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling? What rights can be earned with time and trust?

Tabi won't let you go outside, but with enough time he'll let you go outside with him, albeit on a very tight leash.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He's pretty patient. Tabi understands that not everybody has love at first sight stuff happen to them.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

If the darling dies, he will be stricken with grief. He'll try to see other people, but they all remind him of you so those don't last very long. If the darling escapes, boy is he livid. He will hunt you down immediately.

Rage: How do they act when angry? How do they calm down?

When Tabi is angry, usually when you talk to somebody else other than him, he wil angry tell them to back of, if they don't a figh will prevail.

Soulmate: What made them fall in love with their darling? How did they first meet? When did they realize they loved their darling?

They must've met long ago, (I imagine in school). I hct Tabi as the loner kid so when you talk to him, he finally got his first friend. Overtime this "friendship" turns into an obsession.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

He will feel guilty, a lot. When you're done doing all of that he'll come out and try to comfort you.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

He's a lucid yandere. He knows he shouldn't feel this way, it's not normal. But it feels so right!

Visit: Would they allow anyone else to visit their darling? Do they trust their darling to talk to their loved ones (in person, on the phone, etc.) or not at all?

If it's people like family, then yes but only on the phone. However, if it's friends, no way josé.

Weakness: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

He will feel guilty if you seem upset/sad. So try to use that to gain an advantage.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

He really worships you, he will kill everybody on earth for you.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

Probably a year. You have some time.

Zero Tolerance: What is the thing that always makes them snap? What things will they not allow their darling to do under any circumstances?

Talking to your friends.

Word count: 1051

Requests Cued: (in no particular order)

Yandere Mommy Mearest x Reader

Yandere Valerie x Reader

Yandere Peakek x Reader

Yandere Tankman x Reader P2!

Yandere Tabi x Reader x Yandere Gf P2

Random Headcanons P2

Yandere Cheeky x Reader

Yandere nonsense x reader (joke)