Yandere Carol x Reader x Yandere Pico (part 2)

(A/n: ignore the picture, that's the only one I could find of the two.)

"(Y/n), stay there. I have to deal with this prick." Carol grunted, her knuckles cracking, waiting to punch Pico square in the face. "Let em' watch!" Pico shouted, "It'll be excellent when I see their face crying over your mangled corpse!"

When Pico finished his sentence, Carol ran after him. Pico shot bullets at her, some of which barely hit Carol. Carol sent waves of punches, some of which were blocked, but not all of them however. Pico hit Carol with the butt (A/n: lmao) of his gun, and began to aim his gun at Carol's head.

By some dumb luck,  Carol managed to dodge the bullet. Attempting to punish Pico, she threw a punch which Pico dodged and promptly hit back.  Slowly, blood was oozing out from both sides. Both were weakened,but both needed to stay alive for just a little bit longer to deal the final blow and win you over.

Punch. Bang. Kick. Bang. Elbow. Punch. Both party doesn't seem to make a dent in the other. Until...

(A/n: yes you have to pick one or the other not both sorry)

Carol ending
——————-
When Pico tried to shoot her at point-blank range, Carol managed to disarm him and kick him in the balls. Like, kick him in the balls hard. Carol grabbed Pico's gun and shot him three times in the head. You were sure that Pico was dead. Unless he has zombie powers or some shit, there is no way in hell he would come back up.

You feel Carol gently kiss your hand, she smiles at you warmly. "Carol did you just fucking murder the ginger dude-" "I only did it to protect you." Carol mumbled. "Now come on, let's go get some more ice cream to forget about this, alright?" You don't know what to say, you're honestly kind of scared of her. Carol tugs your hand, "Fine.. I guess that means no ice cream then."

Pico ending
———————
Pico elbowed Carol, which made her fall onto her back. Pico reloaded his gun and shot him for what seemed like forever. When Carol died, Pico spit on her. What an asshole. You thought.

"Ahahah....let's say you and I get out of here darlin?" Pico said, nudging you. "You just killed my best friend!" "Eh.. shut up. If you keep running your mouth, she won't be the only one that'll die." After he says that, you promptly shut your mouth. Not wanting anybody else to die.

"Cmon. Let's go home."

Word Count: 438