Random Yandere Headcanons that i made up

(This is just random headcanons that may or may not be Yandere that popped into my head lmao)

-Pico usually follows you home whether you know it or not. He only wants to keep you safe from anybody who tries to attack you.

-Senpai is kind of a stereotypical Yandere. To be fair, he does come from some crappy dating simulator. Think Yandere like Yuno Gasai not Yandere-Chan.

-Tankman/Captain defiantly keeps a shrine of you in his room. Mainly made up of random stuff he stole from your room that you most likely won't miss.

-Steve (Tankmen series) is a very delusional Yandere, even to the point where he convinced himself that you love him. Yelling at him to get out of the basement? He must've not spent enough time with you, and will spoon you right away!

-Mommy Dearest likes to spend time with you (like dates and stuff). Usually those dates are like trips to the park and going to get ice cream. Rarely, she likes to take you to go get dinner when the sun's setting. It's kind of cheesy.

-GF likes it when you wear her jackets. She likes the thought that her scent is on you.

-Cassandra (Picos school) is somewhat of a show-off-y Yandere. Basically it's just like "look at my beautiful darling and if you dare touch them you will die." "Cassandra, stop it."

-Garcello really likes to hold you, anytime , anywhere. Even at the most inconvenient of places.

-Nene likes to give you gifts. They are like teddy bears that are hand stitched by her but little do you know she has put one of your poor friend's finger in there.

-Monster....will eat you if you escape enough times. And not the fun type of eating people. It's just Vore.

-HEX is probably the only Yandere to let you go out of sheer guilt. Though, he'll still check up on you from time to time. (And by 'check up on you' I mean stalk, and by 'from time to time' I mean everyday.)

Word Count: 369