Chapter 3: The new girl

-The new girl-

*beep beep beep*

I woke up to the sound of the freaking alarm ringing it's ass off!

"ugh! Shut up!" I sat up on my bed and checked the time. 6:00 a.m. Why the hell do I have to wake up so early just for school? I looked at the paper that had the times of the a school. They start at 7:15 a.m. That means I have a little more over an hour to get ready. I decided on either going back to sleep or get ready. Well considering that today was my first day and I was to be the new girl I might as well dress to impress right?

I got up and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was out I blew dried my hair and then I decided on what to wear. I pulled out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a tight black Sleeping with Sirens shirt and slipped on my TOMS. I walked over to the mirror to see if I was pleased with my outfit. Fuck yeah man! I looked great, expect for my hair, and I still needed make up. Since I had a scene hair style I decided to tease the top so it looked puffy and straightened the bottom with a couple loose curls. Perfect. I walked back into the bathroom and pulled out my make-up. I applied think black eyeliner around my eyes and mascara to make my eyelashes look as if there were millions of lashes. I stood back and looked at my reflection and I noticed that my eyes looked beyond grey, they were hard to miss.

I looked back at the time, 6:55 a.m. I had a good 20 minutes before school starts. I quickly brushed my teeth, grabbed my cell phone, money and backpack and headed out the door. I knew I had to get there a bit early so I could check-in and get my schedule. As I was walking out the door, the blond lady from yesterday called out to me.

"good luck on your first day Alex." she cheered happily. How did she know that they call me Alex?

"ugh, thank you..-" I stopped because I didn't even know her name "Sorry but you never told me your name"

"oh yeah huh? Well it's Clair but just call me Cj for short." she smiled showing a line of perfect white teeth.

"Ok Cj well thanks for the good luck. I'll see ya later I guess" I said and exited the lobby and took a good look around outside. It was cool outside and the sun was barely rising. It was beautiful outside, I could see myself waking up to this everyday.

"good morning miss. Blake are you ready for school?" I turned to see Adam standing next to his black Audi r8 and holy shit did his car look amazing. It looked brand new the interior had neon lights and the rims were black and red. I was starting to wonder if everyone here had cars like this. I heard him cough and I snapped back to reality. "miss. Blake are you ready?"

"huh? Oh, yeah of course I was just distracted by your car. You take very good care if your car," I said and looked up at him. He was wearing a black dress shirt and black dress pants, he looked around late twenties or early thirties. He was a good looking guy for his age, dark brown hair, hazel eyes and well build body. "shall we go?"

"of course miss. Blake" he opened the door for me and I gladly got in.

The drive to school was kind of an awkward silence because we didn't say much. Every now and then he'd ask me questions like What made you come to London? Or Do you miss what you left behind? Of course I'd answer politely and not rude because the guy was nice.

"we have arrived Alex," wow that's the first time I hear him say my nickname, not 'miss. Blake', I hate when they call me that but oh well. "um have a wonderful day. Go into the office check-in and get your schedule." I nodded and left the car walking towards the entrance of the building.

As I started walking I pulled out my iPod and started listening to music to avoid all the stares and glares I got from everyone. Why don't they take a picture, it'll last longer. I swear if someone tries something funny on me, then they better expect something worst from me. I'm not that type of girl who stays quiet I'll blow up.