Chapter 18: Fireworks

-6 months later-

Rose's POV

I paced in my office. Back and forth. Back and forth. Where did I go wrong? I was sure that if I threatened Alex to stay away she would. Yet that bitch went for him! It's been six months already and they are still together acting all lovey dove. James is mine. Only mine! I sat in my office chair and just stared at the wall. I grew frustrated everyday knowing that they were still together.

Drowning my mind with ideas, I was startled by a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I called. The door opened and in came Sydney. My 'apprentice.' "What do you want?" I demanded.

"Someone's on her period." she rolled her eyes and sat down.

"I'll assure you that I'm not on it. Now answer my question, what do you want? Otherwise get the hell out." I smiled sweetly. I am such a bitch.

"Well as you know," She leaned back in the chair and crossed her legs. "James and Alex are still together." State the fucking obvious. "Why haven't you done anything? Were running out of time."

"Really? I thought we had all the time in the world." I said sarcastically. "Anyways, I've been trying to plot an idea."

"What is it?" She asked.

"We need a distraction," I saw her raise her eyebrow in confusion. "We need to get Alex by herself. As in, get her away, far away, from James. In other words make them meet in separate places. Places in where I'll be waiting for James and someone else waits for Alex, and capture her. Alive of course."

"Honestly, I've seen and heard you plan way better ideas, but for some reason, this does not sound so bad." said Sydney with a wicked face. "Just a slight problem. I take it that none of us know how to mimic their handwriting?"

"Please," I held my hand out. "When I have and say my ideas, I always plan ahead as I speak. I know where to get fake letters." I laughed sarcastically.

She laughed along, "Well I'll let you to your ideas. I gotta go." She walked toward the door and say bye before leaving. Minutes later, Zachary walked in.

"Hey sexy." I smiled and winked.

He smirked and kissed my lips lightly, "Missed me?" He teased.

"'Course I did baby." I kissed him back. Yes, I'm currently dating Zachary. He's perfect in my guy status. His kisses are wonderful and the sex is great or should I say bomb? "I finally have a plan down." I said.

He sat down and looked at me, "What is it?" I explained the whole plan to him and at one point I thought I noticed his body stiffen when I said that I'd be the one to kill Alex. Maybe I'm paranoid. I mean common, Zachary loves me, not her. When I finished explaining, he spoke, "I see, well I'll be the one in capturing Alex while you distract James." I nodded in agreement. "Bed?" he smirked.

"You bet." I said teasingly as I ran my hand slowly up his thigh. He groaned lightly and followed me to our room like a lost puppy. We ended up having sex that very night. Yes it was bomb as always.

Next week, let the games begin.

Alex will be nothing but dust on this earth.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV

I woke up with my stomach rumbling and a parched throat. The sun was shining bright through the window making the room bright. I stared out the window because I was too lazy to even get up. Being very dazed off looking out, I began closing me eyes again until I felt a shift on my bed. My body jerked,