Chapter Three Part Two (Isaac)

*I do NOT own Teen Wolf no matter how much I actually want to. All rights go to Jeff Davis and MTV.*

Chapter Three, Part Two

~~~~~~ Isaac Imagine (before werewolf) ~~~~~

Imagine that you are slowly falling asleep while watching the movie that you and Isaac were watching. You went from a sitting up position to a laying down position right next to him. You are laying pretty close to Isaac, but not close enough that you are touching him. Soon enough you can feel yourself fighting to stay awake but you weren't winning. Right before you fall asleep, you feel arms wrap around your waist, smiling a little bit as you snuggle into him more. Before you know it, both of you are fast asleep.

When you wake up, you see that Isaac is still sleeping there beside you with his arms wrapped around you still. You smile as you look at his face. So innocent and carefree that you imagine that he is dreaming of something that will make all of his troubles go away. Looking over at the clock beside you on your night stand, you see that it is almost five in the afternoon. Yawning, you slip out of Isaac's arm and make your way to your bathroom that is connected to your room. Once in there, you do your business and then look in the mirror to see that your hair is a mess. You take your brush and run it through your hair just to get most of it untangled.

Once your satisfied with how you look, you go back into your room to see that Isaac has just woken up. He looks at you, giving you a small smile while a small light blush appeared on his cheeks.

Even though you have also just woken up moments before him, you give him a smile and say "Evening sleepy head."

He chuckles as he asks "What time is it?"

"Five...I think." You say as you look at the clock to make sure that you are correct.

When Isaac looks to where your looking, he confirms what you said by saying "Yep. Its five...and I didn't see that there earlier..." You laugh as you start to make your way towards your door, ready to go downstairs. "Wait, where you going?" He asked once he had scrambled out of your bed and had caught up with you.

"Downstairs." You say with a small giggle as you walk down the stairs.

He rolled his eyes playfully as he sarcastically said "Really? I thought you were going up to the roof."

"Well, then you, mister, thought wrong." You say with a small smirk playing on your lips as you walk into the kitchen. He chuckles as he follows in right behind you. "You hungry?" You ask as you look in the cupboards for food.

He hesitates as he looks at the time once more debating when he should head home before shrugging his shoulders and saying "Yeah, sure. What you making?"

"What do you want?" You ask with a small smile as you turn your head towards him so you can see him.

"Whatever you wanna cook." He replies, giving you the same small smile that you have on your face. You nod your head as you look through the cupboards once more before going to the fridge to see what you have in there.

Biting your lip you decide that you would make galosh considering that it was on the easy side to make. "Is galosh okay?" You ask Isaac making sure that he would be fine with it.

He nodded as he said "Yeah, it would be perfect."

Smiling and walking over to one of the cupboards, you open it and pull out a box of noodles and then some sauce to go with them. Then walking over to the freezer, you pull out a package of hamburger meat. The entire time that you had moved around the kitchen, you could feel Isaac's eyes on you.

"Would you like some help with the cooking?" Isaac asked as he moved over towards the counter before leaning on it.

"If you don't mind." You say with a smile.

"Of course not! What do you want me to do first?" He asked looking at the ingredients that you had out.

After dinner was ready, you got out two bowls, one for yourself and then one for Isaac. Once you had filled up the bowls with galosh, you set them on the table where Isaac was already sitting in a chair. You smiled at him as both of you started to eat.

Once you were both finished, Isaac stood up and took both, yours and his bowl to the sink. Turning around he put on a slightly sad face and said "I have to head home."

You smiled weakly at him as you said "Are you sure? I mean...you'll be okay..right?"

He nodded and gave you a small smile as he began to gather the things that he had when he came inside last night. Once he had all of his things, you walked to the front door with him following behind you. He walked out the door before turning around to face you.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow, right?" He asked with a smile on his face as he stood there.

You smiled widely as you nodded your head and said "Yeah, definitely. You'll show me around the school, right?"

He nodded as he began to walk backwards saying "Bye." You waved bye to him before slowly shutting the door. You could feel your heart beating faster than it normally does as you smiled to yourself knowing that you at least had a friend for school on Monday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I want to know if I should keep these going because if you guys don't want me to, then I don't want to post anymore chapters. Please comment!!!