Chapter Three Part Three (Derek)

*I do NOT own Teen Wolf. All rights go to Jeff Davis and MTV.*

Chapter Three, Part Three

~~~~~Derek Imagine ~~~~~

You jump up slightly as you realize that you had fallen asleep on someones shoulder. Looking up slowly you are met with the face of a sleeping Derek. You smile to yourself as you remember what had happened since the time that you had been there. In the middle of the third movie, you recall falling asleep sometime after comfortably positioning yourself against Derek and then placing your head on top of his shoulder. You could feel his head then slowly going down to rest on top of yours while wrapping his arms around your waist resulting in both of you to fall asleep.

You couldnt help but to stare at his innocent face with a small smile on yours. You jumped a little at the sound of his voice saying I can feel you staring. He chuckled at the fact that you jumped as he opened his eyes slowly resting them on you. Being awake now, you both lifted your heads.

Blushing, you shyly look down and say I wasnt staring. I was observing.

Isnt that the same thing? He asked with a small smile.

Shaking your head, you say Nope. Not to me at least. He chuckled once again finding you adorable when you try to hide what you were really doing.

Did you have a nice nap? He asked with a smile still not moving his arms from around your waist. 

Nodding, you say Its actually been the best sleep that I have had in a while.

Frowning slightly with a tilted head, he says Have you not been able to sleep?

Slightly uncomfortable, you nod once again while saying Its either work keeping me up or nightmares.

And these nightmares...what are they about? He asked almost looking...concerned? 

Well save that talk for another time. You say with a small smile wanting to change the topic as soon as possible.

Which means you want to see me again after today? He asked with a knowing smirk. You mentally sigh in relief as he dropped the subject, quickly going onto another one.

You look at him as you softly smile saying Of course. Why wouldnt I? His smile faltered a little before going back to how it was.

I dont know. I just thought that I wasnt your type is all. Derek said as he gave a small shrug of his shoulders.

What do you mean by not your type? You ask curiously wondering what was going through that head of his.

Its just I dont think that Im the kind of guy you want around. Im not...normal. He said while hesitating a little.

Well thats good because normal is boring. No one is truly normal. Everyone always has a little secret here or there. You say nonchalantly as you look around. Before Derek could get in another word about being normal, you look at your phone seeing that its close to eleven at night. Wow. Its late and I have work tomorrow. You say with a small, sad smile as you look back at Derek. I should probably get going. You say quietly.

He nods as he hesitantly lets go of your waist, standing up and then offering you a hand. You take his hand and stand up as well. Once you are up, you both start to head towards the door still hand in hand. Walking out you check to make sure you have all of your things with you. Reaching the car, Derek opens the passenger door and helps you get in before jogging to the other side and planting himself in the drivers seat.

The drive home was quick and the time was spent by talking and laughing. Before you know it, your in front of your house which looks creepy from the outside considering there are no lights on inside or outside. 

Ill call you tomorrow? You ask as you look away from your house and towards Derek. 

He nods as he says Anytime works for me.

You smile as you grab onto the door handle and open the door. Getting out, you say a quiet goodbye to which he says the same. Once you reach inside your house, you are again met by your dog. After giving him attention, you replay over what you had done today. Smiling, you do a little happy dance before heading off to bed knowing you have work in the morning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for those who actually read this. Usually I update once a month and I have just realized that I haven't updated for nearly two months. Again I'm sorry. A brief reason to why it took so long is that I mentally just don't feel good enough to write. I still don't but I don't want to put this on hold or anything. So here is an update. I am sorry if it is slightly crappy, short, and seems a little rushed.