Chapter Two Part Two (Isaac)

*I do NOT own Teen Wolf. All rights go to Jeff Davis and MTV.*

Chapter Two, Part Two

~~~~~ Isaac Imagine (before werewolf) ~~~~~

Imagine that you wake up the next morning, realizing that you had fallen asleep on the living room floor. You look up at the couch to see a figure sleeping on it. Remembering all the things that had happened last night, you start to smile. You and Isaac had a nice time last night, talking, laughing and watching movies until you both fell asleep. 

You get up and head into the kitchen, grabbing all the supplies and ingredients for making pancakes, bacon and sausage. Halfway through all the cooking, you hear footsteps coming into the kitchen. You turn your head to look over at the entrance and see a smiling Isaac standing there. Smiling, you keep cooking as you ask Can you get two plates out of that cupboard right above the sink?

He starts to walk over to the cupboard, pointing as he asks This one?

Taking a quick glance at the cupboard he was pointing at you say Yeah, thanks.

No problem. He says as he grabs two plates and hands them to you. You take them and put some of everything  on them. Then setting them down on the table, you sit down while motioning to Isaac that he can sit down as well. After sitting down he starts up a conversation with So uh, where is your mom?

While eating with some of your pancakes first, you respond saying Shes at work. Shes usually gone between one and three weeks. It depends on what they want her to do.

So your basically here by yourself most of the time? He asks as he starts to eat. You nod as you look down at your food, deciding to eat the sausage next and save the bacon for last. Dont you get uh, lonely? He asks as he starts to eat a little slower.

Once again you nod, shrug and say But its not as bad as you think. I can get things done, I guess. I catch up on my reading and school things. 

How about your dad? He asked cautiously.

You think about it for a minute before debating whether or not you should tell him. In the end you decide that you could tell him and that it would do no harm. My father basically decided that he didnt want to be one, so he kind of just walked out on my mom and I. You say as you finished up your breakfast. 

He nods as he finishes his last bite and says Im sorry...for asking.

No, its fine. You were just curious. You say, keeping the tears in as best as you could as you get up and take the plates to the sink. 

You didnt have to make me breakfast by the way. He says with a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. Seeing his smile made you smile as you shrug and make your way to the living room. 

So, what do you wanna do? You ask him as you sit on the couch and look at him.

He shrugs as he says Anything you want. 

You sit there for a few minutes, thinking about what you want to do before saying Well, lets see...we can watch more movies, go up in my room or go outside and maybe walk around the neighborhood. Which would you rather do?

Lets go for a walk, then go in your room and watch movies, He said with a slight smile on his face.

Brilliant! You reply with a bright smile as you stand up. Let me just go get changed and stuff. You say as you start to rush upstairs. Once upstairs, you get on a pair of denim shorts and a blue tank top along with a pair of black and red sneakers. Going into your bathroom you brush your hair and then apply a little amount of makeup which consists of foundation, black eyeliner, black mascara and a little bit of blue and black eye-shadow. Checking yourself in the mirror once more, you head downstairs, grab your phone off the charger in the living room and then look over at Isaac who was staring at you as you say Im ready and I hope I didnt take too long.

He shook his head, chuckling a little as he said No not at all. That was actually probably the fastest I have seen a girl get ready.

You giggle as you grab your house keys and start to head towards the front door, Isaac right behind you. Once outside, you lock the door and start to head down the driveway and to the sidewalk. You and Isaac walked around the neighborhood for about two hours just talking about random things before going back to your house. At your house, you both walk in and head upstairs to your room. 

When Isaac goes in your room, he stops and starts to look around at all the pictures you have on the walls while you go over to where your movies are. Picking out a random movie, you head over to your tv and pop it into the DVD player underneath. Once the previews come on, you stand up and turn around to face your bed, finding Isaac already on it.

Im going to go put something comfy on. Make yourself at home. You say smiling as you start to head towards your bathroom with a pair of pajama pants in your hand. Isaac nods as he watches you walk away. After changing into the pants, you walk out to see Isaac shirtless and partly under the covers on your bed. You smile slightly to yourself as you walk over to the tv, press play and then sit on the bed next to Isaac.