Chapter One Part Two (Isaac)

* I do NOT own Teen Wolf. All rights go to MTV and Jeff Davis!!! *

Chapter One, Part Two 

~~~~~ Isaac Imagine (before werewolf) ~~~~~

Imagine that you are moving in across from an old looking house and also next to a pretty expensive looking house. Looking at the mailboxes around your new house, two catch your sight. One that says Whittemore next to your house and one that is across the street that says Lahey. 

You hear yelling from the Lahey house and you find it curious. Being like this makes you go closer to the house. You see a boy run out and grab his bike but the chain ends up falling off right before he can get on it.

Seeing the look of anger and fear on his face, you call out to him and say Hey, follow me. He drops his bike and starts to follow you quickly until you guys are inside your house. Closing the door behind you guys, you turn around and notice that he has a few bleeding cuts on his face along with some bruises. Let me clean you up a little. You say as you move closer to take a look.

No, you dont have to do that. You already invited me in here. He said looking at everything but you.

I insist. You say as you start to walk towards your bathroom. You walk into your bathroom and grab the first aid kit. You walk back out and then walk towards the living room to find the boy sitting on the edge of the couch. Walking over to him, you introduce yourself.

His response is My name is Isaac and as you saw, I live across the street. You giggle as he started to smile at the end of his sentence. As you clean up his cuts on his face, he starts up a conversation to where you guys have been talking all night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment on how these are and don't forget to vote!!!! (Should I keep going or should I quit these imagines??? Let me know please.)