Chapter Two Part One (Stiles)

*I do NOT own Teen Wolf. All rights go to Jeff Davis and MTV.*\

Chapter Two, Part One

~~~~~ Stiles Imagine ~~~~~

Imagine that you just got out of the Sheriff's office, walking towards the door, happy that you got off the hook with just a warning, when you feel a light tap on your shoulder making you jump. When you turn around, you see the boy you were talking to earlier. "Hey. You scared me." You say smiling. 

"Sorry." He says sheepishly as he looks down quickly before he looks back up at you. "So how did it go in there?" He asks with a slight smile on his face.

You think about it before saying "Not bad. I just got off with a warning." Smiling brightly, you say "I'm (Y/N) by the way."

"Stiles." He says as he looks at the other people that are around him. "Hey...um, do you wanna maybe, uh...I don't know, hang out?" He asks with an unsure look on his face.

You smile as you say "Uh, yeah sure."

"Oh, well I-wait. Did you just say yeah?" He asks with a disbelief expression on his face. You smile and nod, giggling a little at his expression, finding it funny. "Great." He says as he takes your hand, dragging you towards the exit and to his jeep. You blush at the contact that you and Stiles have made as you follow him out. He lets go of your hand as he gets in the driver's seat while you walk over to the passenger side and get in. Stiles starts the jeep up and starts to drive away. Breaking the silence, Stiles asks with a confused expression "So how come I haven't seen you around school?"

"Um...I just moved here, last week so I've been getting things unpacked and haven't really been to the school these last three days." You say as you look out the window at the trees passing by thinking about how school would be on Monday.

He opened his mouth to say something before closing it and then opening it back up saying "Uh, if you want, I could um, show you around the school more so you know it better." 

You look back at him as you smile and say "Yeah, that would be great." He smiles brightly as he starts to pull into a driveway. You notice that you live around the corner from here.

"Here we are." Stiles said as he shut off the jeep and opened his door, getting out. You smile as you open your door, getting out while also looking at the house. "Come on." He said as he grabbed your hand once again, dragging you into the house and to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, he released your hand going to the fridge asking "Do you want anything to eat or drink?"

"What do you have to drink?" You ask as you lean against the counter already feeling at home.

He looks around and digs through the fridge a little more before saying "Pepsi, milk and water." 

You think about it before saying "Pepsi please." He nods as he brings out two cans of Pepsi, closed the fridge and heading up the stairs. You follow him up until you reach a room, guessing it was his own. 

"This is my room." He says as he sits down on his bed.

"Really? I thought this was the bathroom." You say sarcastically as you sit in his computer chair. He rolls his eyes playfully as he hands you one of the cans of Pepsi. "Thanks." You say as you take it from him, opening it and taking a sip. He nods as he does the same. "So how do you think your dad will feel about you bringing a 'criminal' home?" You ask with a smirk on your face.

"Your not a criminal." He said smiling slightly as he took another sip.

You raise your eyebrows as you ask "How do you know?" 

He opens his mouth and then closes it, deep in thought before shrugging and finally saying "I just know. I mean, I'm not dead now am I?"

"Yet." You say with a straight face, trying hard not to laugh as his face drops into a frightened one. "I'm joking." You say as you start to laugh. 

He lets out a sigh of relief as he says "Don't do that to me."

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity." You say giggling a little bit. 

He gives you a playful glare as he takes another sip saying "Well that wasn't really funny."

"Oh really?" You ask smirking a little. 

He nods before rolling his eyes, smiling slightly and saying "Okay, maybe it was a little funny." You smirk as you take a sip, seeing that you were finally making a friend.