Chapter Five Part Two (Isaac)

Chapter Five, Part One

~~~~~ Isaac Imagine ~~~~~

Imagine you're walking into the cafeteria along side Isaac for lunch. "Ugh. Can't I go home now?" You ask groaning loudly already tired of all the teachers and the information their throwing around in your head.

Isaac chuckles softly as he playfully shakes his head at you and says "No. Its lunch now so there's not too many classes left."

"We still have three classes left!" You say with wide eyes as you look over at him.

He shrugs his shoulders slightly as he smiles while saying "It's really not that many if you think about it."

"But you see, that's the thing...I normally don't think." You say with a small smile while following Isaac to a small empty table. You sit down as you pull out your lunch bag from your backpack. For the first day of school, you decided that you would bring just to see how lunch would normally be.

He laughs as he sits down beside you saying "Well maybe you should start. It might get you somewhere."

"Well maybe you should shut up. It might keep you alive." You say with a roll of your eyes and serious face for a few seconds before smiling and laughing afterwards. Soon enough he joins in on the laughing.

You notice that he didn't have lunch with him, so you smirk and ask "Are you going to eat or are you just gonna watch me eat?"

Almost like he just noticed, he looked down before his cheeks turned a bit pink in embarrassment seeing that he in fact did not have any food in front of him. "Right, well I'm going to go get my lunch now. You'll be okay here, right?" He asked as he stood up from where he was sitting.

Smiling, you giggle while saying "Yeah, of course. I survived a couple classes without you today, so a few minutes shouldn't be that bad." He grinned, to which you gave back a small smile, before he turned around and walked over to the line that was forming to get lunch.

As you were sitting there alone waiting for Isaac to come back, a girl with strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes had come up to you before sitting down in the spot next to you where Isaac was sitting seconds before.

"Can I help you with something?" You ask as nicely as possible with a little of annoyance in your voice and a small polite, forced smile.

The girl smiled at you as she said "I would just like to know why a girl with good looks and with good fashion sense is sitting her alone at an empty table during her lunch?"

"I'm not sitting alone." You say as the girl's face scrunches into confusion as she looks around the empty table. "Well right now I am, but thats only because he's buying his lunch." You say as you nod your head over towards the lunch line which is getting shorter and shorter as the seconds go by. You watch as she looks over at the line quickly before looking away.

"Oh, well I'm Lydia by the way." She says with a small smile when she looks back at you.

You smile a little as you introduce yourself before saying "It was nice to meet you."

Lydia smiled brightly before standing up and then saying "I hope we can hang out later."

You give her a small nod with a smile as she begins to walk away. Not even five seconds later Isaac sits down right where Lydia was sitting, making you jump a little from the sudden movement. "Did I just see Lydia sitting in this exact spot a couple seconds ago?" Isaac asks with a confused look on his face as he sets his tray of food down on the table. You nod as if it wasn't a big deal, which to you it really isn't. Isaac's facial expression looks even more confused as he asks "Why?"

Shrugging your shoulders, you smile softly and say "She just wanted to meet me and say that we should hang out later."

"See! I told you that you would make friends." He said with a smile.

Rolling your eyes, you take out the sandwich that you packed this morning and begin to eat it. As you both eat your lunch, you guys talk about the classes you had so far along with classes that you still have to take and the homework.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my gosh! It's been such a long time since I last updated, well actually it has been pretty much around the same time. Anyways I thought for sure that I would have updated before the one month mark but obviously I have failed like I do with everything else. I had a project for school to do this weekend which was when I was going to finish writing this chapter but that didn't go as plan. Anyways here is an update and I hope this is good enough for now. I am sorry for the crappy way that all my imagines are turning out. I have expected them to be better, again I'm sorry.

~ Shelby