Chapter Four Part Two (Isaac)

Chapter Four, Part Two

~~~~~ Isaac Imagine (before werewolf) ~~~~~

Imagine that it is now Monday and your getting ready for school. Once you are ready, you go downstairs to the kitchen and grab an apple from the fruit bowl that is on the kitchen counter. Grabbing your bookbag from the floor by the door, you check the time on your phone and see that it is time to leave before you'll be late.

When you stepped out of your front door, you saw Isaac waiting for you with a smile at the end of your driveway. Smiling to yourself, you close the door and lock it before walking over to Isaac.

"Hey." Isaac said with a smile when you were a few feet away from him.

While pushing aside some of your hair out of your face, you say with a small smile "Hi."

"Are you ready for your first day of school?" Asked Isaac as you both began to walk towards the school.

You nod while looking down at you feet before saying "Yeah, but I'm a little nervous. I mean what if the people there don't like me?"

Isaac chuckled a little before saying "I can't imagine anyone not liking you. And if no one likes you and wants to be your friend, then you still have me."

"True. Very true." You say with a small laugh. "You have no choice anyways now that you hang out with me. You're stuck with me." You say as you look over at him.

"Oh, great." He joked as he laughed lightly, looking back over at you.

You laughed as you both continued to walk to school. The whole walk there went like this. You both would joke around and laugh until you couldn't breathe properly.

Once the school came into view, you began to get nervous again. Reluctantly, Isaac took your hand trying to comfort you while saying "Don't worry. You'll do fine. When you get your schedule, we'll check and see what classes we have together."

You take a quick glance down at both of your hands and think about how they fit perfectly together, just like puzzle pieces. Snapping out of your daze, you give him a small smile as you say "Yeah. Well we should probably do that now then before the halls get too crowded to walk and too loud to talk." As you both walked up to the school, you giggled a little as you said "That rhymed. Walk and talk." Isaac just chuckled lightly as he shook his head back and forth.

When you got to the front doors, you blushed as you realized that you and Isaac were still holding hands. Slipping your hand out of his, you open the door and let him go in, in front of you. Isaac seemed a little confused but didn't question it as you guys continued into the main office.

"Hello. Are you the new student everyone is talking about?" The lady at the front desk asked with a smile on her face as she shuffled a few papers around.

Nodding, you say "Yeah. I just came by to get my schedule."

"Right." She said as she looked through a pile of papers before picking one and handing it to you. "Its right here and you do have someone showing you around, right?" She asked kindly.

Once again you nod while pointing towards Isaac saying "Yep."

"Okay. Well, have a nice first day." She said with a small wave before drowning herself in papers once more.

You smiled as you and Isaac walked out with your schedule in hand. Handing it to him you hopefully say "So do we have any classes together?"

After about a minute or two, he nods his head pointing to them and saying "We have Economics, Chemistry, English, lunch, and a free period together."

"Thank goodness. I don't think I would survive without you by my side." You say while dramatically putting your hand over your forehead. You both laugh before you smile and curiously ask "What do I have first?"

"We have English first." He says as he hands back your schedule with a smile.

"Then off we go." You say as you begin to head off in a direction.

Chuckling, Isaac calls your name before saying "You're going the wrong way. English is this way." Blushing from embarrassment, you turn around and begin to walk into the other direction telling Isaac to lead the way instead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this seems a little short. I just didn't really know what to write considering this is not a good time for me right now. But I do not want to lose any followers or readers just because I didn't update a story. I hope this chapter ins't too late. I try to update at least once a month. Maybe, possibly, if I feel up to it, there could be an earlier update. This is not a promise though, just to be clear. Please comment and vote!! I would really appreciate some feedback about these imagines!