Chapter One Part One (Stiles)

So this is my first chapter of my imagines!!! Let me know what you think of it please!

Chapter one, Part One

~~~~~ Stiles Imagine ~~~~~

Imagine that you are getting in trouble with the police. You are sitting on a bench outside of the sheriff’s office since he is dealing with someone else at the moment. You slightly feel the bench dip down a little, so you peek out of the corner of your eye and see a cute boy with a buzz cut. You look up at him through your lashes and give him a small smile.

He smiles back and asks “So, why are you here?”

You smirk a little and reply with “I could ask you the same, anyways I got in trouble.”

He rolls his eyes as he sarcastically says “Really? I thought you were waiting to buy a puppy in the sheriff’s office.”

“Who knows? Maybe I am and thats why I’m sitting out here.” You reply back with just as much sarcasm.

“What did you get in trouble for?” He asked curiously. You look at your hands and then back up to his eyes. Looking into those gold-hazel eyes, you totally forget what you were going to say.

Snapping back into reality pretty quickly though you say “I was...um...trespassing on Mr. Harris’ land and he got pretty upset when I told him that I was just only passing through.” You kind of feel ashamed as you get to the end of your story so you are now looking at your hands as if you are way more interested in them. Trying to change the subject you ask “Why are you here?”

“My dad is the...uh...sheriff of Beacon Hills.” He replies as he looks at you to see what your reaction would be.

You look up at his face, trying not to get lost in his eyes, as you say “Cool.” Right after you say that, the sheriff’s door opens. A guy walks out and heads towards the exit while the sheriff calls out for you to come in. “Well bye. See you around.” You say as you start to stand up.

“Bye.” He replies as you are now stepping in the sheriff’s office, closing the door. As your walking slowly towards the sheriff, you just remember that you never got his name.