Chapter Six Part Two (Isaac)

*Please read the authors note at the end.*

Chapter Six, Part Two

~~~~~ Isaac Imagine ~~~~~

"Ugh. I can't believe that I only had one other class with you for our last three classes." You groan loudly as you walk out of the Coach's classroom with Isaac. 

Isaac chuckles and shakes his head as he responds back with "Well at least the day is over with now, right?"

You playfully glare at him while saying "Yeah, the first day though. I got many more days like this. Actually, is it too late for me to just drop out?" With the last thought in your mind you perk up excited about the idea of never returning to high school. Again, Isaac shakes his head with a big grin on his face while looking down at his shoes.

"Yes. You can't just leave me here all by myself." He retorts as we walk out of the parking lot and towards our block. You groan for the second time in less than five minutes as your shoulders slump at the thought of having to return to school the very next day. 

"Well...at least tomorrow is Friday." You say grinning from ear to ear. 

Once you guys reach your house, you stand in front of it wondering if you want to go in or ask Isaac about going to his house. Thinking what the heck, you look over at Isaac, who is already staring at you, and ask "Want to maybe hang out for a bit?" 

You bite your lip as you wait for his answer which didn't take long at all. "What? Did you not get enough of me in class or at lunch today?" He teases with a little smile making you blush slightly as you look away towards your house again. He didn't give you a chance to respond as he says "Yeah, of course I want to hang out with you. We can go to my house as my dad won't be home until a little later tonight." You smile happily as you nod your head eager to not be in the lonely house. Plus you'll get to see what Isaac's house looks like. 'Maybe even his bedroom' you think with a smirk.

"So where is your dad?" You question skeptically as he unlocks the door, holding it open for you as you walk by. 

With him following behind you he shrugs while responding with "I honestly have no clue. I just know when he gets home which isn't until about nine, so that gives us plenty of time to just chill and get out homework done." 

With a nod of understanding, you gesture for him to lead the way to wherever you guys will be working. He leads you up the stairs and walks to his bedroom but not before stopping by the bathroom to show you where it was located. Making yourself feel at home, you plop down on his bed while throwing your bookbag to the side with a loud thump. You groaned for the third time that day as you realized that your schooling for the day still wasn't over. 

"Why is there a thing called homework when you're already at school for like eight hours?" You asked rhetorically not expecting a response. 

Isaac shrugged as he sat down next to you with his bag laying in front of him ready to get the homework over with. "I don't know but we should really start on this if you want to actually hang out without having school stuff swarming our head." He said with a small but serious smile as he stared at your laying down form. 

You laid there for a few more minutes before slowly getting up to grab your bag. Once you got what you needed from it, you sat back down on the bed pretty close to Isaac. He raised an eyebrow at your closeness to which you rolled your eyes saying "Calm your hormones. I left my book at school so I need to use yours." His cheeks turned a light shade of pink and his mouth was shaped as an 'O'. Little did he know that you actually left your book in your house that morning as a serious accident. You were pretty happy that you had a forgetful mind though as it turned useful into getting close to Isaac. 

With a loud fourth groan of the day, the homework was all done by 5:27 in the evening. "Finally. We've been doing that homework for like two and a half hours." You said throwing yourself down on the bed on your back.

Isaac chuckled at your behavior while saying "Well it wouldn't have taken so long if you wouldn't have kept dozing off on me." 

"Well sorry for being so tired." You say sarcastically with a roll of your eyes. Isaac got up and threw this things on his desk letting out a tired sigh. He wouldn't admit it but he was also kind of tired. Coming back to the bed he ended up tripping over his bookbag and fell on the bed, most of this body landing on the bed beside you. Most of his body....his head ended up on your stomach knocking the wind out of you. 

Isaac was concerned and picked up his head immediately coming closer to your face which was red. He assumed it was from pain when in reality you were just trying not to laugh. But with your luck you ended up bursting into laughter with tears streaming down your face at how he was reacting. Not long after, he ended up laughing as well not even realizing that he was inching his way up towards your face, now on the one side of you that most of his body fell on. 

When you both stopped laughing, you opened your eyes fully to see that he was centimeters from your face. He reached up and began wiping away the happy tears that had fallen out. You smiled at him and watched closely as his face kept coming closer to yours. Your heart was racing as you felt like it was going to beat right out of your chest and run away to the finish line. What felt like an eternity was actually only a few seconds before Isaac's lips were on yours. He now had both hands on your cheeks as you snaked your arms around his neck wanting to deepen the kiss but didn't want to make the first move to. Luckily you didn't have to because a few seconds later he licked your bottom lip asking for permission to enter the fortress known as your mouth. Without hesitation you opened it allowing him to explore every inch as if he wanted to know it like the back of his hand. 

You thought you heard a noise but ignored it as you were in your own little fairy tale. This went on as you felt his hands on your bare stomach for that was as far as he seemed to go which you were grateful for as you knew you weren't ready to go much farther. 

His lips moved down towards your neck almost making you moan out loud. It was a good thing you didn't cause next thing you know Isaac's door was being whipped open making a loud creaking noise. The noise made Isaac shoot up in his bed looking at door wondering who it could be. Standing there fuming was his own flesh and blood. His father. For a few seconds no one moved nor said a word. 

Seconds later Isaac's father was yelling up a storm as you stumbled around gathering your things and bolting out the small space there was between the door and his father. You ran faster than you ever have over next door to your house, quickly unlocking the door and scrambling inside before shutting and locking it back up. Panting, you slump against the door to catch your breath. Walking upstairs, you sit on your bed and run your fingers over your now swollen lips. Even though Isaac's father had caught you with him, you still had the biggest smile on your face. Nothing was going to ruin that moment you two had together. It was almost magical.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. So I know this is way overdue and I'm not even sure if anyone is reading these anymore but here it is....another chapter. Well I am done with school so I can't use that as an excuse. But I do work so I guess I can use that, right? Haha. I'm just kidding...maybe. Anyways I'm really sorry that this has taken so long but I never really feel the inspiration to write anymore. I'll be honest and say that this chapter above was literally written today like I just finished it two minutes ago and have been working on it for like an hour or two and I am going to try to keep writing tonight to try to get more chapters at least ready to be published in the near future but I really can't promise anything. I think if I had more readers, votes, and comments that they would probably motivate me to write more but I can't have everything in the world so I'll deal. Anyways thank you for listening to me ramble about nonsense. I really appreciate it!

~ Shelby