Chapter 3

Copyright © 2012 Nicole Mckoy 

It had been a few weeks since I told Chad Jake was back and that Jake made it know that he wanted me back. Ever since Chad got his car keyed he wouldn’t leave me alone. He stayed at my house until I fell asleep most nights and got to my house first thing in the morning everyday before school. 

“Practice starts today as well as your student body president and yearbook club duties,” Chad said. It was after school and I had to meet with the yearbook club first before getting to my student body president duties. 

“Yeah so I’ll just meet you at your car at five thirty,” I said. 

“No I’ll just text you after my practice because it ends at five and you can just tell me where you’re at,” Chad said. 

“Ok over mister overprotective,” I teased. 

“When it comes to your safety I’ll always be overprotective baby.” Chad gave me a kiss before we parted ways. He went to the gym while I went to the room yearbook club was held in. 

When I got into the room that the yearbook club was being held in I wasn’t surprised to see that the new teacher supervisor was Jake. He was a serious stalker signing up to supervise over the club he knew I was in. 

I took a seat in the room beside two kids I didn’t really know. I had become social with most of the people in Chad’s circle not having that many other friends. Once I got seated and all of the other kids showed up for the club meeting Jake got the meeting started. 

Jake had told everyone what this week’s focus was going to be on. He wanted some photographers for the upcoming homecoming dance and photographers for the homecoming game. Chad played basketball and not football but that didn’t mean he didn’t practice all year around. 

After everyone was assigned their jobs for the upcoming homecoming festivities Jake let everyone get to work. I had to get to my student body president duties so I asked Jake if I could leave. He was nice about everything and told me I could leave. I needed an empty classroom to work in so I just used Jake’s. It wasn’t like he was using it. 

I had written up some topics of discussion for the next PTA meeting. They had a section of time they let students input take place so I was writing down all of the student’s suggestions on how to make the school run better and what not.

I had gotten so lost in what I had been doing I didn’t even hear Chad come into the classroom. I hadn’t texted him where I was so I was surprised to see him. I had lost track of time I hadn’t even realized it was five o clock. 

“Working hard,” Chad said. He came over and stood beside me. 

“Yeah. I’ve been so busy with getting these suggestions written for the upcoming PTA meeting. I didn’t even check my phone so how did you know I was in here,” I said. 

“You texted me that you were in here,” Chad said confused handing me his phone. He had a new text from my phone number. 

I checked my pockets and realized I didn’t even get my phone out of my locker. “I left my phone in my locker so who could have sent that to you,” I said. 

“I don’t know and I don’t care at least I found you,” Chad said. He kissed me and pulled me up to stand in front of him. 

“Chad what are you doing?” I asked.

“You’ll see,” Chad said with a mischievous smile. 

Chad sat me on the desk and stood in between my legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Chad kissed me and I deepened the kiss instantly. I lay back on the desk and Chad hovered above me. Chad slowly moved his hands under my shirt moving it up some.