Chapter 8

Copyright © 2012 Nicole Mckoy 

I was fast asleep until Chad started kissing me. He had his hands on my waist and was kissing my bare stomach. I twist and turned trying to get him to stop but he held me in place and moved his tongue inside my bellybutton. 

“Wake up baby,” Chad said against my skin. 

“No Chad. Let me sleep. You had me up all night,” I whined. 

I wasn’t lying after school yesterday and after our fight Chad brought me back to his house to make up. His parents were out of town so we had the place to ourselves. Chad ordered in dinner and we watched a movie. We had a make out session, which led to make up sex. Then after that he ran a bath for us and that led to another round of make up sex. But now it was early in the morning before school and he wanted my body again. 

“I did not,” Chad argued. 

“You did to. Now get off.” I kicked Chad lightly and he just moved up my body and kissed my lips. 

“Baby I won’t be any trouble just wake up please, I wanted to cook you breakfast was all,” Chad said. 

I opened my eyes a little and could see he was being honest. I was kind of hungry now that I was awake. 

“You go cook and I’ll sleep. Just call me when it’s ready,” I said. 

“No come on I want you to come downstairs with me,” Chad said. 

“Must I be with you all the time? Chad let me sleep.” I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. 

“Baby get up,” Chad said. He started kissing my neck all while moving his hands down to my thighs. I was only wearing one of his t-shirts with nothing else on underneath. 

I didn’t move I tried to ignore Chad. Chad moved my legs apart and got in between them. He had on his boxers so I knew nothing was about to happen. 

“Sexy, beautiful, hot, girlfriend please humor me and get up,” Chad begged again. 

I knew I wasn’t getting back to sleep so I opened my eyes fully awake now and pushed Chad off me.  

“You sex a girl all night long then get her up early not giving her a minute of rest. You suck Weston,” I said trying to sound angry. I used his last name to make it seem like I was really mad. 

Chad just chuckled and got up out of bed throwing me over his shoulder so we could go down stairs.  

“Babe have I ever told you for a guy you’ve got a great ass,” I teased. 

“No but I know you know I think you’ve got an amazing ass,” Chad teased smacking my bottom. 

“Babe!” I exclaimed.

Chad chuckled as we got to the kitchen. When he put me down I saw that he had already cooked breakfast and had a nice set up for us at his kitchen table.

“Babe this is so nice,” I said. I jumped in Chad’s arms hugging him. 

“Call it a make up breakfast to go along with yesterday’s make ups,” Chad said. 

I gave Chad a kiss and we both sat down so we could eat. Chad had made pancakes, eggs, bacon, and toast. He also had orange juice poured in two glasses for us. It wasn’t a fancy breakfast selection but it was sweet nonetheless.

“I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world,” I said. 

“Don’t you forget it,” Chad said.