Chapter 20

Copyright © 2012 Nicole Mckoy 

Alyssa P.O.V.

I was pulled out of a trunk and I was standing on an abandoned road. I opened my eyes and saw Jake siting on the hood of his car looking at me. 

“Jake what the hell! Why did you kidnap me like this!” I shouted. 

“Baby you know how I get when I don’t get my way,” Jake said. 

Jake was smoking a cigarette as he watched me. I couldn’t believe Jake was doing this to me again. Once before back when we were dating he had driven me out to this exact spot to yell at me. He then made me walk home after having driven off. 

“Come here,” Jake said. 

“No!” I shouted. 

“Alyssa bring your ass over here now,” Jake ordered. 

“No you psycho! Take me back home right now! What did you do to me to get me to come here?” I shouted.

“Lyssa I’ve tried everything with you so I had to be a little extreme to get you here. But I just want to talk to you,” Jake said. 

“Jake speak then take me home,” I said.

“Well I want you back that’s no secret. You refuse to take me back even though I’ve told you I’ve changed. Alyssa I want us back and I will work so hard to make you happy if you just give me another chance,” Jake said. 

“Jake you haven’t changed at all. You kidnapped me just to get me to listen to your sorry ass,” I said.  

“Fuck this!” Jake shouted. 

Jake threw down his cigarette and put it out then came right at me. I ran but not fast enough because he caught me within seconds.

Jake carried me back to his car and pinned me down on the hood of his car. I screamed and kicked trying to get him off me but he just covered my mouth with his hand and pressed his weight against me to get me to stop moving. 

“Look you’re going to break up with Chad or I will make sure he loses something he values more than you. If you don’t end things with him you will see just how crazy I really can be,” Jake threatened. 

I didn’t say anything I just got back in Jake’s car and he drove me home. He kept his hand on my thigh the whole ride back to my house. I felt so sick but tried to get through the car ride. 

When Jake pulled up into my driveway I tried to get out of the car as fast as I could but was stopped by him. 

“I’ll see you tomorrow and you better do as I said,” Jake demanded.

Jake leaned in and kissed my cheek. 

“Don’t test me Lyssa,” Jake warned unlocking the car doors. 

I got out of his car and went into my house. Jake was full on crazy. I wanted to call the cops but I had no proof and it would be my word over his.

Chad P.O.V. 

I went to Alyssa’s house to pick her up for school and she wasn’t home. Her parents were there and asked me if I had seen her and I told them I hadn’t seen her since I dropped her off the pervious day. 

Alyssa’s parents just assumed she got a ride to school with Bridget or Mackenzie. 

I just decided that had to be the case and went to school. I drove to school and when I got there I parked in my usual spot. I got out of my car and headed inside to see if Alyssa was at her locker.