Chapter 12

Copyright © 2012 Nicole Mckoy 

Since finding out that Chad cheated I was a little stand offish towards him. I forgave him because it was only one time and he told me he was sorry. But I still just felt a lack of trust with him. He didn’t do anything else but I still just felt different with him. In an effort to get past all this and get back to normal I was staying with Chad all weekend. I had told my parents I was sleeping over at Mackenzie’s for a girl’s weekend. It was a little lie just so I could stay with Chad. He’s parents were out of town for the weekend so we were kind of playing house. 

“Baby bring me my shirt please,” Chad said.  

Chad was in the bathroom getting ready while I looked for an outfit to wear. We had just finished taking a shower and I was letting my hair air-dry. I grabbed Chad’s shirt he had on the bed and took it to him. 

“Thanks,” Chad said. 

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Chad pulled me close to him and leaned down and kissed me on the lips. “No cheek kisses I want lip action,” Chad teased. 

I giggled and walked out of the bathroom. Before I got out of Chad’s reach he smacked my ass playfully. “Chad,” I whined. 

“Sorry I couldn’t help myself like I said before your ass is amazing,” Chad said with a smirk. 

I might have been able to shower with him and still let him playful smack my ass but I wasn’t sleeping with him. Well we slept in the same bed but we weren’t having sex. I still had to get over a little hurdle before I was intimate with him again. 

I put on a sheer see through top that had cut outs in the back. I put on a pair of short shorts and a pair of heels. After my hair was dry I flat ironed it so it was pin straight and then I put it in a ponytail. Once I was ready I walked back into Chad’s room and grabbed my purse so we could go. It was Saturday and Chad was dropping me off to hang out with the girls at the mall while he hung out with the guys. Then later we were all going to meet up and go out to eat. 

“Baby you look hot,” Chad said. 

Chad wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. As I kissed him back his hands moved down to my ass and he lightly squeezed my butt. 

“I can’t wait to get back later and get these cloths off you,” Chad said kissing my neck.  

“Can we go babe,” I said. 

Chad gave me another kiss then we left. The whole drive to the mall Chad held my hand and occasionally kissed my hand. The way he was with me was how he always had been. If I said I forgave him I needed to just forgive him and not be only half here with him. I said I would let his mistake go so I was going to do that. I had a great guy here with me so I just needed to enjoy that. 

When Chad pulled up to the mall I gave him a kiss before getting out of the car. I got my purse and told Chad I’d see him later. 

“Wait baby. Here take my card. I want you to buy something nice for yourself,” Chad said. 

“Babe I don’t need anything,” I said. 

“Get something as an apology gift from me. You could even buy lingerie so it’s a gift for both of us,” Chad said winking at me. 

“I’ll think about it,” I said. 

Chad handed me his credit card and gave me another kiss. “I love you,” Chad said. 

“I love you too thanks babe,” I said. 

I walked inside the mall and headed to Nordstrom. I was meeting Bridget and Mackenzie in there first. As I walked through the mall to the store I felt as if someone was following me. I looked behind me and saw Jake.