Chapter 19

Copyright © 2012 Nicole Mckoy 

Jake P.O.V.

I paced back and forth in my classroom as I thought of a new way to get Alyssa back. I had tried to be demanding then I tried to be nice but nothing was working with her. I didn’t know what else to do now that those pictures hadn’t broken her and Chad up. 

As I continued to pace back and forth my classroom door opened. In walked my accomplice and I had some few choice words for her. 

“What the hell!” I shouted. 

“Oh hush Jake. I did my part its not my fault the plan backfired,” Amy said. 

“You were suppose to text the pictures to Chad and be there for him when he saw them. He saw the pictures and then he just came to find Alyssa and I. They had it out and are better than ever. He kisses her in my face everyday making a point that they are still together and not fazed by this little hiccup.” 

“Well I tired Jake. I can’t do anything else or Chad will suspect that I’m the one who did all that stuff.” 

“Amy you didn’t do that sex tape stuff. The things that happened to Chad’s car yes I admit it now I did it. But I will make sure neither of us get blamed for the other things that were done to them. 

“Jake they’re happy we should just leave them alone. Chad will never love me and Alyssa doesn’t love you. Jake just move on from her. I’m going to move on from Chad.” 

“I will not move on! Amy we had a deal get your shit together and just help me!” 

“No! Don’t shout at me Mr. Preston. I will turn you in if you don’t end this!” 

I walked towards Amy and she took some steps back running backwards into the door. I locked the classroom door and Amy looked at me fearful. She didn’t know what I was capable of when somebody crossed me. She had yet to feel my wrath. 

Chad P.O.V. 

I was walking down the hall to Alyssa’s locker because I was meeting her there before our next class. She had gone off campus for lunch with Bridget and Mackenzie and I just stayed at school eating with Troy and Ben.

As I walked down the hall I was about to pass Mr. Preston’s classroom when the door flew opened and slammed shut. I saw a girl run out of the classroom with tears in her eyes. 

I noticed that the girl running was Amy. I ran after her and stopped her. She didn’t look good at all.

“Amy are you ok?” I asked. 

“Chad I’m fine,” Amy said. 

I could tell that she was lying because tears were running down her face. I reached out and wiped some of her tears away. She flinched at first but then leaned into my touch. 

“Amy tell me what’s wrong,” I said. 

“I don’t want to talk about it here,” Amy said. 

“Amy we can go outside and talk if you want,” I suggested. 

“No. Could I just come by your house tonight or you come over to mine. My parents will be out at dinner,” Amy said.

I usually was with Alyssa everyday after school. I guess missing one afternoon with Alyssa to help out a friend wouldn’t be so bad. 

“I’ll just come to your house. But I have to take Alyssa home first,” I said.

“Ok. Thanks Chad,” Amy said.

Amy smiled weakly at me and then walked off. I headed to Alyssa’s locker and she was already there waiting for me.