Chapter 10

Copyright © 2012 Nicole Mckoy 

Jake P.O.V.

It had been a couple days since Alyssa’s boyfriend told me off. I still couldn’t believe she was dating that little boy when she could have been with me a real man. Yes I had made mistakes but that was all they were, mistakes. I didn’t know why she felt the need to tell Chad all our private business. He didn’t need to know what happened in our past. 

I was currently sitting in my car watching Alyssa get out of Chad’s car. He had opened the door for her and gave her a kiss then took her hand and they walked inside her house. I hated watching her kiss him or even touch him. Why did he get her? I was the one who loved and cared about her first. 

Yeah I had cheated on her and treated her badly in the past but that was in the past. I still couldn’t believe she told Chad everything. She told him about me leaving her on the side of the road and making her send me photos. 

Back when I was dating Alyssa I had times when I would get mad at her for no reason only because my personal life was going bad. Alyssa brought so much joy and happiness into my life even though she was younger than me when we first got together. At first I didn’t even want to date her because she was sixteen and I was twenty-one. I thought our age difference was too far apart and that she’d be immature. But to my surprise she wasn’t immature. She carried herself really well and that’s what made me fall for her. 

Anyway our whole relationship was a secret from everyone. My friends didn’t know about her and her friend’s at the time didn’t know about me. I made sure after a while she didn’t have any friends. I was busy a lot of the time and when ever I tried to make plans with her sometimes she blew me off so she could hang out with her few friends. I sent her on countless guilt trips until she just gave up most of her friendships and only cared about me. I liked being the center of attention in her world. But in return I didn’t make her the center of attention in my world. 

Looking back I know I should have treated her better because if I had of she would still be with me right now instead of in her room with Chad. I still couldn’t sake seeing that sex tape of her and Chad at the school dance. She actually thought I made that tape. I was crazy about getting her back but I wasn’t that low as to make that tape and show it to the whole student body. 

Something kept telling me Alyssa’s new boyfriend wasn’t as perfect as he tried to pretend to be. I had decided to start following Chad around as well as Alyssa. If he was so perfect for her and I was the devil then everything would check out fine and I wouldn’t find out anything.

I got out of my car and walked around the back of Alyssa’s house and saw a person in a hoodie. When had this person showed up? I had been in the front yard parked in my car all this time and hadn’t seen anyone. 

I walked up slowly behind the person and looked into Alyssa’s room like the person was. Alyssa was lying in bed naked and Chad had just walked into her room with a towel around his waist. Chad said something to make Alyssa laugh then he kissed her. I didn’t want to see this but I wanted to know what this hooded person was up to. 

“I can’t believe he is still sleeping with her with window’s open and what not. Two sex tapes taught him nothing. Fine I’ll just have to take these naked pictures of Alyssa and post them all over school as well as the web. I will take them both down,” the hooded person said out loud. This person was talking to him or herself.

I stepped up and looked at the camera the hooded person had in there hands. Low and behold this person had pictures of Alyssa naked. So this must have been the person doing all the sex tape stuff to Chad and Alyssa. Shit! I was getting blamed for this and the culprit was right here. 

“What are you doing?” I asked. 

I must have really scared the person with my simple question because the person jumped and pushed their back into me. The person also kicked me in the leg making me fall to the ground. The same person threw the camera down said, ”Stay out of this!” and then ran.

As I got up I picked up the camera. I planned on going back to my car now but I didn’t move fast enough because Chad came running around the corner. 

“What are you doing here?” Chad shouted. 

I could see he was fully dressed now. Great I was going to look like the bad guy again. Someone (the hooded person) must have been trying to set me up to look bad. 

“I was just leaving,” I said. 

Chad walked in my path and looked at the camera I held. Shit! I should have just left the thing on the ground. 

“What’s on that thing?” Chad asked. 

I ignored his question and tried to walk around him. Chad grabbed the camera and looked through the pictures. I knew he was seeing what I had seen.

“You sick psycho bastard! Why in the hell are you sneaking around taking pictures of my naked girlfriend? Alyssa has been through enough when it comes to you. Stay the hell away from her!” Chad shouted. 

I was going to speak but Alyssa came walking around the corner. She was now in sweatpants and a tank top. She looked so beautiful in her simple cloths. 

“Chad what’s going on,” Alyssa asked timidly. 

“Baby go back inside. This sick fuck took all these dirty photos of you,” Chad said walking over to Alyssa. 

Alyssa looked at me hurt. I didn’t do anything I was now being framed for this shit. 

“I didn’t do anything. Someone else was here and they ran off leaving me to look like the guilty one,” I said honestly. 

“No Alyssa no one else was back here it was just him. Baby he’s behind everything,” Chad said. 

“Jake how could you!” Alyssa said with tears in her eyes. 

“You see what you’ve done. LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE!” Chad shouted. 

Chad took Alyssa’s hand and they walked back around the corner. I followed behind them and they went back into her house. I went to my car and went home. I was going to clear my name and get Alyssa back. I wasn’t the bad guy anymore. I told her I had changed. I knew my past didn’t leave me much room to look like the good guy but this time I wasn’t lying. I was innocent and wasn’t doing anything wrong. 

Alyssa P.O.V. 

“How could he take all these pictures of me,” I cried. 

Chad sat on my bed and held me in his lap. I was crying so hard because if Chad hadn’t of found Jake behind my house these pictures would have gotten out. 

“He’s sick! We need to call the cops or better yet get him fired. Baby you can’t give him the benefit of the doubt anymore. He was caught red handed,” Chad said. 

I could feel Chad’s anger as he spoke. I buried my head in his chest and curled up into a ball as he rubbed my back. 

“At least you caught him. I know I can’t trust him now,” I said. 

Chad soothed me until I stopped crying. After a while we both got into my bed and he just held me as I fell asleep. I was glad he caught this in time before something else bad happened. Why was Jake so set on hurting me yet telling me he wanted me back and had changed? He hadn’t changed he was even worse than before.