Chapter 17

Copyright © 2012 Nicole Mckoy 

Alyssa P.O.V.

“I can’t keep doing this to Chad,” I said. 

“Then break up with him baby,” Jake said. 

It was after school and Chad was at basketball practice and I was in Jake’s classroom helping him with some of his work. Well I was suppose to be helping him but now I was on his lap making out with him 

Ever since I shared a kiss with Jake over two weeks ago I had been confused about my feelings for him. I tried to keep my distance from Jake but Jake wasn’t having it. So now I was torn between the feelings I once had for Jake and the feelings I had for my current boyfriend Chad. 

“I can’t, I love him. He’s been the best boyfriend to me ever since we started dating. He was my first and…” 

“Alyssa just because he was there for you when you needed someone doesn’t mean he’s Mr. Right.”  

“Jake he’s a great guy and me sneaking around with you isn’t right.” 

“Then who do you want Alyssa, him or me?” 

“I… Jake…Chad he’s…” 

“If you can’t say his name flat out then you don’t really want him. Don’t stay with him because you think you have to.” 

“Can we just go back to kissing all this talking and thinking is making my head hurt.”

Jake chuckled and kissed me again. As I continued to make out with Jake he moved his hands underneath my shirt. I took my shirt off and Jake moved his hands to my thighs while kissing my neck. 

“This feels so good,” I said. 

“I could make you feel even better if you let me,” Jake said. 

“Jake I’m not sleeping with you,” I said. 

“You don’t have to I could do something else,” Jake said. 

Jake sat me on his desk and moved my skirt up a little. Jake moved his hands underneath my skirt and pulled down my underwear and I could see where he was going with this. 

“Alyssa do you trust me,” Jake asked letting my underwear fall to the floor. 

“Yeah,” I said.

Jake smirked and kissed me while laying me back on his desk. Just as his hands got further underneath my skirt my phone started ringing.

“I should get that,” I said

“Ignore it,” Jake said. 

I pushed Jake off me and got up. “I’ll be really quick,” I said. 

“Well hurry up,” Jake said irritated. 

I got my phone and saw that Chad was calling me. I answered my phone and tried to play it cool. 

“Chad hey,” I said. 

“Baby practice ended early so I’m on my way to get you,” Chad said. 

As I talked to Chad, Jake came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He started kissing my neck and I was getting distracted. 

“Chad I can just meet you at the car,” I said.

“No need I’m right outside the classroom now,” Chad said. 

When Chad said that I heard a person trying to open the classroom door. I was so glad at the moment that Jake had locked the door.