Chapter 15

Copyright © 2012 Nicole Mckoy 

Alyssa P.O.V.

I had my head over my toilet bowl and I was throwing up. I had been throwing up all morning. My stomach was hurting so bad and I just couldn’t keep any food down.

“Baby you want me to get you something,’ Chad asked. 

Chad was holding my hair and rubbing my back. I didn’t want him in here while I threw up. 

“No Chad just get out!” I yelled throwing up more. 

“Baby you’re sick I’m not leaving you,” Chad said. 

“I look like shit and this isn’t cute leave me alone!” 

“I don’t care I’m not going anywhere.” Chad kissed my cheek and I throw up more. 

“Babe really not the time to be kissing on me. I smell and I’m vomiting.” 

“You still look beautiful to me.” 

“Stop making me blush while I throw up!” 

“Never.” Chad chuckled and kissed my cheek again. 

“Chad!” 

“Sorry not the time I know.” 

After throwing up for another thirty minutes Chad ran me a bath and I got washed up. After getting dressed Chad carried me back to my room and put me on my bed. 

“You need to get to school,” I said. 

“No way I’m staying here with you. I hope you don’t have the flu baby,” Chad said. 

“I think it’s those muffins I ate. You know your little friend Amy gave me some the other day at school.” 

“Amy’s muffins made my baby sick,” Chad cooed teasingly. 

“Stop teasing me you ass.” 

“Sorry I know it’s not funny. But seriously did they make you sick. I’ve had her muffins before and they taste alright but I should have warned you to only eat one.” 

“I ate like four.” 

“Damn baby were you starving.”

“No you idiot I was just hungry and they tastes really good.” I playfully hit Chad’s chest as I giggled weakly. 

“Well baby next time you’re hungry just tell me and I’ll go get you some eatable food.” 

“Will do.” 

“So since you’re sick I’ll wait on you hand and foot today.” 

“Really that’s unnecessary I just want to sleep.” 

“Ok well then go to sleep and I’ll be here if you need me.”

I cuddled up to Chad’s warm body and he held me as I fell asleep. He was such a good boyfriend for staying here with me while I was sick. I really did feel fine before those muffins came back to bite me in the ass. They were good back when I had been eating them but now I was starting to think I ate too many at one time. 

After getting in a good nap I woke up and saw Chad sleeping beside me. I quietly got up as my doorbell rang. We had been asleep for a long time it was already four in the afternoon. I was feeling better and was glad that sickness from those muffins passed. That was the last time I would be eating any food from that girl Amy. 

I got to my front door and saw Jake standing there. 

“Jake what are you doing here?” I asked opening the door.