Chapter 10

Author's note

Thanks everyone for your support! I appreciate it!

---------------------------------------------

Andrea's POV

I am so ready to go! I have got to get away from Jack. He's physical presence is simply too much for me right now. I know I'll miss him, but I have to do what's best for me and for my career.

The big question is where am I going to go. Right now I am homeless, and I have no place to go. Jack told me that he will drop me off at whichever location that I need to be dropped off at. I truly have no place to be.

I wish I had family in the Chicago area but my family simply does not like the big city. I've only been in Chicago for less than a year, and if course I have made friends but no one who I would feel comfortable living with. And I for sure cannot live with Jack.

We both entered and exited the elevator and walked to the car. I was able to carry everything I needed in one roll away suitcase and one backpack.

Being the gentleman that he is Jack offered to carry my suitcase but I declined. I figured there will not be any kind of big strong men to help me lift my bags once Jack leaves me. So I decided to handle it on my own.

Once we were secure in the car Jack looked my way and said, "Where to beautiful woman?"

I quietly pondered my options. It was a Saturday morning, and I knew I would not have much time to find a suitable apartment. And to make matters worse it was the week of Valentines. Most hotels would be booked as well.

I stared and at the floor board of the car and said, "Please take me to Congress and State street." What Jack didn't know was that I planned to stay in a youth hostel. I'm sure he would not have approve.

He said, "Do you have a specific address? I'm familiar with state street but I'm not exactly sure which hotel you are speaking of."

I said, "You have no worries, just drop me off and I will check in and I will be okay."

Jack did not look okay. He looked exhausted. Once we got there he let me out right in front of the building. Since it was a busy street I made my goodbyes quick.

I opened the door and said,"Bye Jack, have a nice life." I couldn't wait for his response I immediately shut the door and walked to the entrance of the hostel. I was instantaneously out of Jacks life forever. I instantly missed Jack.

I missed his seductiveness. The way he walked, and spoke with his southern drawl. He definitely knew how to treat a lady. I don't know maybe he had a thing for me. But it doesn't matter

My heart grew a bit sad, but I knew I was doing what was best for myself. I went to the front desk, and I asked him for an available room. He said, "The only rooms we have open are the coed six person suite. This means that six people, boy or woman will share one room with one shower, with bunk beds."

I began to panic. I need my personal space I do not like sharing my living space. But since it was the absolute last minute I simply had no other options. I had to accept the room. I definitely could not go back to Jack and ask for his help after I begged him to free me.

So I completed all the paperwork and I grabbed my suitcase and room key and headed to the room. My room number was 1103, and I was to sleep in bed C. I opened the door to the room, and I regretted my decision of staying here.

There were three hefty men who sitting on their beds chatting away. They looked like had a rough life. I clutched my purse tight.

I instantly felt uncomfortable staying in the room with all men. I walked in the room trying to ease my tensed facial features. I said, "Hello gentlemen. How's everything going?"