23 (half of it)

Readers please forgive me. I know I haven't been updating regularly at all. I find it terribly. hard to write this love story when i

my own life have experienced pain and heartbreak. I want to give you guys quality chapters. Right now all I feel is pain and resentment towards love in my attempt to find love for myself. However please do not let my bitterness over love rub off on anyone else. I write in order to escape the realness of my everyday situations. It gives me a mental break and let's me experience life in someone else's shoes. But then when I come back into reality and realize that my situation is still the same it hurts. Sometimes these fictional stories gives a person false hope. Once we get back into reality I realize that these men are not fictional characters. These stories give me false hope. Heartache is hard. But God will bring me out.

Jacks POV

I woke up to a warm body next to me. I looked over and I saw the most beautiful woman in the world. My Andrea. I missed her like crazy. She is my world.

I looked at the clock and it read 6:35am. I knew I would need to wake Andrea up so she cod head back into work. But that's when it all hit me. Last night I had the most amazing sex that I have ever experienced.

But where in the world is the condom? I don't remember using a condom at all. I don't see the wrapper or anything. Never have I ever been so careless when it came to sex.

I know for sure my sperm is fertile. I went to the doctor early in the year for a yearly checkup. My mother insisted I get my sperm count checked while I was there. The doctor told me to make sure that I always used a condom or that the lady is on birth control be used her chances of getting pregnant are very high.

I immediately felt sick. I mean how do you tell someone that you forgot to use a condom. And they might get knocked up? I mean that's a great way to tell someone good morning. She's going to hate me for sure.

So finally Andrea rolled over and her beauty made me forget everything. "Good Morning Beautiful." She rolled over and gave me a hug and rolled out of bed without saying a word. "Where are you going?"

She said, "Jack first off, I don't do morning breath. Secondly, I need to get dressed and back into the office. I have work todo. So you can either stay in the bed and be lazy or catch this shower with me." She said it with wink.

So I hurried up and booked in the shower. Her body felt so smooth. I love her soft skin. This is what I've been missing my entire life.

Andrea began to tell me her plans for the day but I just could not focus. Her body turned me on too much. I got on my knees in front of her and I lifted her leg up in the air and I let my tongue do the talking.

At first she tried to resist but I know it felt good. She cut off the water an laid on back to get more comfortable. I was so horny that I couldn't help myself I thrust my bare penis inside her again and began to thrust and penetrate my dear love.

Andreas POV

Oh my goodness this man knows how to put it down. His cock feels great against my wait a minute. "JAAAACCCCKKKKKKKKK GET OUT OF MEEE! What are you thinking? I could get pregnant."

I was in panic mode. I started to freak out. What if I became pregnant. What will I do? I'm not ready for all of that. Or am I? Ya know what I'm just going to pray. "Lord I'm sorry. Can you just excuse me and not let me be pregnant? In your son Jesus Christ I pray. Amen."

So finally I cleaned myself off and went to the spare bedroom to finish getting dressed. Afterwards I had my coat on and I was ready to work. I walked to Jack and gave him a kiss. "Babe I have to go. I gotta catch the train an make it to work. I know you would take me but it would take double the time." And with that being said I was outta there.

I was on my way back into being the woman I once known.

It feels awesome to get your since of independence back. My parents babied me the whole time. As I walked to the train I began to ponder all the different facts of the case. I had a lot to catch up on.

I'm sure they won't want me to be the lead attorney on the case. But you can bet that I will for sure be helping out.

Niko Rodgers is going down. I have got to solve this case. I am so sick of these men getting away with the scandalous crimes.

Eventually I paid for my ticket and boarded the train. The excitement levels in my body increased as we got closer to my stop.

I just hope everyone will be happy to see me. I really love the staff. I miss everything about this firm. I promise I will do what I can to win this case.

Justice will be served.
Jacks POV

Crap. I tried to talk to her. I try to tell her about the pill but she didn't give me the chance. I have to talk to her tonight about it. Or else we could be taking a big risk.

Finally I got fully dressed and made into work. It was a circus.