Me and my boys... Chapter Twenty Two(part B)

******heyheyheyyyyy guyyyss vote and comment pleaseeeeee!!!!!!! ********

He sat there, mind deep in thought. The room was dark, no sound whatsoever. He had the cutains pulled back letting the light come in. He was seated in a grand chair across from a majestic bed. The bed had curtains as well,surrounding the entire bed for privacy. But again, he had the curtains of the bed pulled back on one side. He rubbed his head with his hand. Too many things going on at once. He leaned foward on his chair trying to find comfort from the moonlight that touched his face. His attention was cought by the figure laying on the bed who moaned in pain. He heard the door behind him open then close but he didn't pay any attention to it. He knew who it was. He stud up and walked over to the figure on the bed. He looked down, sensing something was wrong. The heart monitor on the night table pumped a bit faster than usual. The IV bag was almost empty. He bent down and grabbed another Iv bag from beneath the table and replaced the almost empty one. He looked down at the figure again. He reached down and touched the figure's forehead with his palm. He turned behind him, grabbing a cloth and dipping it to a container with cold water. He turned back to the figure and placed it on the figure's head. The figure's breathing patterns fasten. The figure moaned even more, pain shown in the face.  He pulled the blankets back a little bit only to find the figure's shirt starting to absorb blood again. His eyebrows frowned as he saw the blood. The other person who was standing by the door all that time walked over to the bed as well. 

"My Lord..."

"Lucian. Please go get the nurse."

"Yes, my Lord."          

As he bowed with one arm infront, one arm behind, their attention was called again.  A tear slowly ran down a pink cheek.

"I'll go get the nurse." Lucian walked to the door and walked out, closing the door behind him.

He took the cloth again that he had placed on the forehead and got it wet. He placed it back again, noticing that the fever had risen. He knew that wasn't good at all. He turned behind him where all the medical objects were at. He got an injection out and prepared it for use...There was one more injection left... The thing that troubled him the most was that in one day, four strong concentrated injections were used. And the amount were increasing. One should only be used per day. He placed the injection into the arm, then to his belief noticed that the arm was covered with purple marks. He threw away the injection he just used and pulled the covers up, covering the figure. The breathing patterns slowed down a bit, the injection taking affect. His jaw harden as he saw a red spot appearing on the blanket. Little by little... the size of the red stain grew... The door opened wide, and two figures came in. They both stopped at the corner of the bed, their faces both filled with terror as they saw the giant red stain. He then turned to the nurse...

"Nurse. Please go get the doctor."

"Ye-s! I'll be on my way!" she bowed her head and ran to the door. Lucian came closer with a concerned look on his face.

"My Lord?"

Lucian waited for a response,a sign or anything to let him know what HE was thinking. HE stared at her... The light from the moon lightening his eyes... Sparks of blue, violet, black... All a pot of colors. His gentle eyes looked down at her... What is he thinking, Lucian asked to himself?

"My Lord, I'm sorry to sound so..." Is he really listening to me? "The senate is here, as you ordered my lord. They are waiting for you down stairs. Should I delay the meeting?"

"No."

"My Lord?"

He then turned to Lucian.