Me and my boys.... Chapter Twenty Two(part A)

******helllo! ... So this chapter...... I thought it was....... I won't say. Buttttt... I don't know. ...hehe... I should be sleeping instead of uploading but anywho. ... Hahah.. I love my story more than sleeping.... Hahah...Vottteee please!!! And leave commenttsssss!!!!! Thank youuu!!!!!!!!:)))))))

Thomas respectfully passed Graven to stand in front. Good thing Derek and Damon covered their faces with their masks.Thomas said something to the both of them for they

both walked to the side where the rest of the soldiers stood. From the corner of my eye, I had a close eye on Damon and Derek who slightly nodded at me. I turned my sight back to Thomas and Graven who stood in front of the cylinder I was in. They were saying something, but I didn't know what. I stood up and took a steped away from the cylinder. All the men there were looking at Graven with their big eyes.

This wasn't going to be good. Graven had a smile on his face but I knew quite well he was the devil himself. A guy walked over to the cylinder, pulled out some keys and opened the door. In second thought, I prefer to stay here for the rest of my life. The guy came in and grabbed me from my arm. We both walked out of the cylinder and now I was standing in front of HIM.

"Well what do we have here."

Undo there were many things to blame him for, I hated him for changing my Derek. The old Derek. I was trying really hard not to punch him or slap him.... But if I did do that, bunch of guns would be pointing at me.

"What do you want from me?"

He laughed then. The rest of the men laughed with him.

"My poor child... Thinking about it... How much would you be worth?"

WTF was he trying saying?!?!

"What!?"

All of his men cheered. Something felt wrong Two guys grabbed me from the arms and started pulling me towards the other cylinder where the other girls were at.

"Wait! No! Let go of me!"

They were still cheering. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Derek coming up to the two guys and me. I saw his fist go up...he punched a guy in the gut and hit the other one in the face. They both fell down to the floor in pain.

"Derek!"

All of the men stopped cheering and turned to look at us. Derek stepped infront infront of me.

"Derek!" Thomas said.

"Derek." I looked up at him. What the hell was he doing??!

He lifted an arm to block me from some one. I peeked passed him.... Graven. He stood in front. I grabbed onto Derek's sleeve. He was seriously going to get it. But why would he do this!? I would of prefered ofhim getting his ass kicked by someone... But at this moment... I kinda did feared for him.

"Derek."Graven spoke.

I felt Derek tighten up his muscles in his arm.

"Move away, Derek."

"No."

They all looked at him in suprise.

"What did you say?"

"You heard me. I ain't moving."

Graven then laughed. His men laughed as well.

"First, your only objective in life was to take revenge on her. And now... You want to save her? Isn't that ironic."

"I may of wanted that. I won't deny it that I still do. But this... This isnt right, and you know it."

"I will remind you that she was the cause of your sister's death."