Me and my boys... Chapter Four... (part A & part B)

I just stood there like if I was glued to the floor. Did he just...? He did.!

"At your service,my Lord."

Lord?!

This... There was something fishy going on here! Why did he call him Lord? Why did he bow down? I didn't get it.Obviously, I was really into my 'own little world' because they said something that I didn't catch and they were all looking at me. I didn't even noticed when Charlie and my dad sat down by the dude.

"Natalie?Come here," my dad ordered. I decided I was going to act like a good little girl and do whatever they asked me to do, so I walked over to where they were sitting down. All eyes were on me as my trial began.

"Natalie, You've grown a lot! Let me have a look at you."

My dad stood and walked over to where I was and grabbed me by the shoulders, giving me a tight hug. I ignored our audiences and returned the warm hug. It had been a long time since I saw my dad. It felt good to know that I still had one.

"Wow! You've changed."

Of course I have! I had to. I had no other choice left for me. I might be the daughter of a multi millionare... But that never stops people from picking on you. After he said that , he went back and sat back. I looked over at Charlie. What's wrong with that dude?! He looked way off. For some reason my eyes went back to the ' lord' dude and he was starring right at me.

"Natalie. Are you wondering why you're here?"

It was Charlie. First time he spoke. But his voice was different than usual. he was always smiling, always brighting the days with his bright green eyes.

"Yeah," I said. 

"Would you wish to know?"

"umm-" I hesitated to answer.

"Charles! We agreed she was going to know until the time was right," my Dad protested.

"She has the right... My lord?"

The 'lord' dude looked at me with narrowed eyes. I took a couple of steps back without actually thinking about it.

He saw my reactionand soften his gaze. He turned to my dad.

"You may. But I do insist that what she needs to hear would be in private. You two as her family members should tell her."

And with that... Everybody went out of the room to the terrace. The only ones left were Charlie , my pops, and unfortunately... Me.

"Honey, you should sit down. It's going to be a long talk."

What a joy!.... NOT! I sat as comfortable as I pleased, my legs hanging by one of the side of the chair.

Hey! It was my house!... Charlie leaned against the desk with his arms crossed across his chest as my dad sat in front of me.

"Natalie. You might of asked yourself why there's a lot of people doing here. And especially why I'm here."

At least he got those two correct.

"Well... Charlie and I need to tell you something that we've hidden from you since you were born. But do understand... It was from your own safety."

Ok. Now we're getting somewhere..

"What is it dad?"

I looked at both Charlie and my dad. What could they of possibly hidden from me?

"You see..."

Yes?

"umm.. Charlie?"

I looked over at Charlie.