Me and my boys...Chapter Twenty Eight(part B)

Hey loves! I'll take another whole year off if I don't hear anything from you^^ haha
Better like this...hahha. It had to happen sooner or later. It was meant to be hahha.
*******
"So, what are we eating for breakfast?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen where the guys sat around the dinning table. Only problem was that...there was nothing on the table.

"Just sit down," Liam said as he pulled my arm and sat me on the empty seat besides him.

He yawned, Andrew hitting on the arm to keep him from yawning even more.

"So...are we like, going to eat the table?" I asked.

Andrew, Damon, Miki, Chris and Nico all glanced at Liam like he had done another stupid thing.

"What?!" Liam protested as he raised his hands up in the air.

"You see, Nat, that this child," Damon said as he gestured towards Liam, "had the sole duty of calling for breakfast and what did he do? He ended up calling the butchery man and now, we have two dozen pigs in the front yard!"

"Miki gave me the number!" Liam yelled in his defense.

"Nico gave me that old phone book!" Miki interrupted from across the table.

"Hey, Chris told me to get that phone book in the first place," Nico answered.

"What?! In that case, Damon was too lazy to get me the recent edition of the phone book!"

"And guess who gave me the money?" Damon said as he turned to look at Andrew.

Andrew released a loud sigh as he joined his hands together on the table.

"My lord gave me the precise location from where he wanted the breakfast from," Andrew quietly muttered.

I ran to the closest window, already laughing my butt off from seeing the different sizes of pigs that had taken over the whole front yard.
The guys looked in embarrassment, cussing each other out and beginning to blame one another once again.

The main door opened, and we all turned, the guys quickly lowering their gazes down as a figure walked into the kitchen.

"He doesn't want them back. He says they're a gift," Violet Eyes muttered as he pulled out a stool chair from the island in the kitchen and sat himself down while crossing his arms in frustration."What am I going to do with 30 pigs?!" He yelled as he began to tap his foot.

I swear I could see smoke coming out from his ears.

I was already beginning to giggle when all of the guys turned and gave me this 'don't you dare laugh right now'.

"Release them into the wild, let them be free," I said as I laughed loud this time.

"And then when I get reports of wild pigs inhabiting and taking over all of the farms, I'll be coming after you," Violet Eyes answered in a snap.

Grouchy ,old man. I laughed even more. Only I had the guts of laughing at the King the way I did.

"Just call some local dinning place. Ask for the food to be delivered in less than half an hour. We need to move," Violet Eyes ordered and in an instant, all of the guys reached for the yellow book that sat in the middle of the table.

The food arrived in less than an hour, but, in small amounts. Apparently, the dinning place, being the only one nearby, didn't take the guys seriously when they said it was food for the King.

We sat around the table again, but this time, Violet Eyes sat amongst us.

I wanted to laugh soooo freaking bad.