Me and my boys...Chapter Seven(part B)

All five guys stood in a line in front of the bed looking at me and giving their backs to stupid Liam.

"Hey, you asses!"

He came to stand right besides the five guys, a grin on his face as he clapped his hands together. What now?

"Okay, so I'll introduce you to the guys. First one is the one and only... Miki. "

He was so cute and adorable! Light brown hair, chocolate eyes, lean but with sign of athletic. He was close to my height. At least two inches taller and seemed like he he was around my age.

"Good Morning, ,Lady Natalie. Miki Lindall at your service," he said as he bowed.

He came to my side and placed the food tray on the nightstand right next to my bed. And on the food tray, there was a read rose, which he grabbed and smelled before giving it to me.I on the other hand, was speechless.

"Thank you. It's so pretty!"

He just smiled and in a really cute way.

"Okay Romeo! Get back in line with the rest of the guys!"

Stupid Liam! Miki smiled once again and went back in line taking with him the foodtray .

"Next off is... Andrew."

He came the same way as Miki did. He also had a foodtray in his hands and placed it on the nightstand.

"A delicious breakfast for my lady."

In the food tray there was a glass of orange juice, toast, bacon...Should I really keep going?It all looked delicious.

"Thank you. It all looks so good."

"Hope you enjoy it. Made it myself."

"You didn't have to!"

"It was a pleasure."

Hmm... He was also cute! He had glasses, black hair. He was tall. I think the same height as Liam. Lean in a way but muscular.

"Andrew Van Huisen, at your orders."

He then went back in line with the rest of the guys.

"Okay, next is my man, Damon!"

Now this Damon dude was different from the rest of the guys. He was wearing all black not like the other guys.He had the longest hair than the He had it in a ponytail.... I wasn't fond of guys with long hair, but this guy was a good excuse! He looked like a... Roman god.! Although he was the scariest of them all he was just plain handsome. Pitch black hair, deep black eyes... So handsome.! And he had the sweetest smile.

"Nottingham. Damen Nottingham at your service."

"Nice to meet you to, Damen."

"Next...Chri-"

"Would you do me a favor Liam?! Could you stop saying 'next' every time you are presenting someone! It sounds like if you are selling us or something."

They all laughed.

"Okay. Natalie, this is Christopher Crawford."

I looked at the small boy. I smiled.

"How do you do."

I just wanted to get out of bed and grab him and give him a giant hug! His pinkcheeks, his kind and gentle honey eyes. He looked like a little doll! He was the same height as I, with redish, brownish hair.

"And last but not least, Nicholas Rutherford."

Now this guy, he looked like a ladys man. With the simple fact how he had his hair moved to the side. His seductive dark green eyes and blonde hair. All of a sudden he came to my side, Grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"To my lady. I offer you my service."

I seriously felt my face turn red and he just laughed.

"My lady is blushing. How cute."

What should I do??!!! Everyone was for sure looking at me.! What now!!! But thankfully Christopher stepped in.

"Nico! Let her hand go. And step away from my lady! "

"if you say so."

And so he did. Once he got back in line, Christopher elbowed him. Nicholas laughed. Probably they're related.

"And that's all of the guys. Any questions feel free to ask."

"Actually I do. Why did you present them to me?"

"ummm... Good questi-"

"We're your bodyguards!" Miki answered.

"MY WHAT!!??"

"okay! Everybody out! "

Liam was pushing them out the door. Some waved at me goodbye.

"Bye Lady NatAlie!"

"Bye Miki."

Liam closed the door and sighned. I coughed on purpose. What in the world was going on?!!

"Liam!"

He looked up at me suprised.

"Oh yea. Forgot."

"Explain!"

"You should ask your dad or Charlie. They're the ones to explain."

"Fine. I will."

"Good."

That reminded me.

"Liam. You didn't present yourself to me."

I lifted an eyebrow. He was gona have to do it. Like it or not. I was going to make him do it.

"What!"

"You know exactly what I mean.!"

"No I don't!"

"Liam."

"Fine!..."

He half bowed but still looking at me.

"Liam Winchester at your service my lady."

I internally fought myself to hold my sarcastic reply back.

"Liam!! That was so cute! Do it again!" I ordered.

"Over my dead body I will!"

"Aww, .come on!!! Please??. "

"HELL NO!"

"Fine!"

"You aren't going to see that ever again! "

"Mean old man!"

"You bet ya! Now hurry up and eat. After that you can go ask your dad and Charlie about what's going on."

For the first time I decided to listen to Liam. I finished eating then went back to my room to take a shower and change. Once I finished, I went to look for my brother and dad. As I was passing one of the main rooms, I peeked inside to see what was the big comossion coming from that room. There were at least fourteen men discussing something. And in the middle, there was a certain guy sitting down in a chair. He looked like he was really focused on the discussion. I gasped and swallowed. I should better get out of here before I get cought! As I was closing the door, I was able to catch a pair of violet eyes looking straight at me. I froze in place. Crap. I'm busted again. Not wanting to, I closed the door as fast as I could with a loud thud. From inside I heard someone say....

"What was that?"

And the whole room went quiet. I made a run for it,trying to forget those violet eyes looking at me with sadness, kidness and hatred.