Me and My Boys ...Chapter Twenty Eight(part A)

Here it  is!!! Hope you guys like it:D Vote/comment/fan!

**************

 "Let me go you bastards!" The tires screeched as the car made a sharp turn and I ended up hitting my whole face.

"Let me out!"Right when I was about to yell, the car made another turn and slammed into a complete stop."Ouch..."

"Go get her," a guy said from outside as I heard the car's doors open and footsteps coming closer towards the trunk.

 You got it Nat, you just have to fight back....As they opened the trunk, I lifted my legs and kicked, kicked hard enough that I actually did send someone to the ground.

 "Take that you bastard!"

"Get her!" 

Two pairs of hands grabbed me, lifted me up and pulling me out of the trunk. We were in a hotel looking place, but it looked old and ancient. Who in the hell would live in a place like that!?They dragged me toward the entrance where two guys stood by the doors and opened them as they dragged me inside. Surprisingly, there were people inside. They wore nice clothes, clothes that one would wear to a fancy dinner or some crap like that. The ladies wore long dresses with fine jewelry and as they saw me passing by, they grinned and looked away, laughing.

"Let go of me!" I yelled as the guys in the suits pushed me into an elevator, walking in and blocking any way I could escape. 

"Who sent you?! What do you want!?"

They glanced between each other but said nothing, they only smiled like they were about to get the biggest check ever.Once we got to the highest floor of the building, the doors creaked opened. The guys stepped outside and held the elevator's doors from closing that is, seeing that I didn't want to go, one reached inside and pulled me out by the arm. 

"Stop, you big idiot! That hurts!"

"Well someone looks dirty."

Being slammed down into a chair, I looked up to meet the one who had just spoke and I quickly knew who it was. He sat behind a wooden desk, our eyes meeting through the dense smoke in the air from his cigar...his grin visible now as he blew the smoke away.

"Derek?"

"How ya been, Natalie?" He asked as he brought his brown cigarette to his mouth.

"How ya been? Are you for real? How ya been?! Your guys jammed me into a car's trunk then drove for who knows how long. I'm pretty sure you could've had another place than this!"

"Ahh Natalie. Don't say it like that. This hotel is rich in history. It's almost like a precious gift. "

"What a gift," I sarcastically said.

"So tell me, how are the boys behaving?" He asked as he leaned back in his chair, prompting his feet on the corner of the desk.

"I thought you were dead," I said instead of answering his question.His grin quickly disappeared and he blew on his cigarette again.

"Is that what the boys told you?"

"That's what we all thought."

"Well then, surprise."There was something wrong with him for sure...almost as if he looked stable in the outside but from the inside, from the look in his eyes, he looked insane. Like if something was about to crawl out from his eyes, he just looked creepy in general.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"I wanted you to meet my new place," he answered with a smile.

"And your father?"His smile disappeared and his sinister look on his face reappeared.