Me and My Boys...Chapter Twenty Nine(part A)

Just cause I feel bad for not uploading that much this year Hahaha. Since I haven't seen any comments, I'm guessing you all agree with what is going on. ^* Who wants some babies!? Hahhah
******************

The door opened and I waited like before to get another nagging question from one of the maids. But this time, the steps continued until they stopped right besides my side of the bed.

I didn't turn, instead, I kept my eyes close as I sunk my head into the pillow.

"I've been informed that you haven't eaten," he said right besides my ear.

"Ahh!" I yelled as I pushed myself up along with the cotton sheets.

He had his hands behind his back as he stood there, glaring at me for an answer.

"Not hungry," I answered as I leaned against the headboard.

"As Queen and as my wife, you have responsibilities that you can't just simply ignore. We will be meeting with King Dominique and his wife later this evening," he said as I was already dying from his last words.

"King Dominique? Like, next door King Dominique?!"

"Yes, King Dominique. You'll personally apologize for what you have done," he answered. His face looked calm...but...I never better than to just judge him by the expression in his face.

"You already did that, did-"

He glared his eyes at me before I was able to finish my sentence.

"You'll have to study the protocols, even to the last detail, understood? Not only will he be there, but his own line of aristocrats and higher nobles will be there as well. Look presentable, no jeans nor shoes. "

"I did not ask for this!" I said as I pushed my body down into the mattress and covered myself like a burrito. Damn it all!

"Natalie."

If only I hadn't gone into that helicopter! If only I had blown Liam off.

"Ahh!"

His cold hands grabbed me by the ankles, pulling me out my own cocoon I had made.
He pulled me to the end of the bed where he stood, allowing my feet to hang by the end.

He leaned down to where he hovered over me while keeping himself up with his arms.

"What is it that you want?" He asked.

"I never wanted this," I answered with courage.

His hands were on each side of my head and I could feel and hear as he tightened his grip on the mattress.

"Fine," he answered after a while.

He stood, leaving me there to wonder what was up with him this time.

He walked to the door and opened it, ordering the maids to come in.

"For a whole week, the Queen will be at your disposal. Treat her as one of you, or you'll be severely reprimanded," he said and they bowed, immediately heading out before hearing his cold voice once again.

"What-"

"You don't want to be Queen, isn't that right? Well, this is what you will doing from now on until you appreciate your position, which, is not available to just anyone. Come on, get going," he said as he gestured towards the door.

Grabbing the blankets and wrapping them around me, I headed towards the door. He was about to snatch them when I ran and closed the doors behind me.

Bastard!

*****
"Clean here! Do it right!"

Mrs. Tellie ordered as she brought me another bucket of water to clean the ground with.