Me and My Boys...Chapter Thirty Three(part A)

Hi loves!! I was going to upload on Thursday but with what I had I felt like everything seemed too rush so I made it longer to fix some parts. Just keep reading^^ P.S - this chapter might have more grammar errors than the rest (I suck at spelling and grammar-_-, you know it! ) but I just want you all to read it first so I'll fix things later!

Vote/comment/fan. (At least comment, I love reading your comments^^)

Love you all!!

11,305 words! That's more than I have ever done for an English essay! Ever. And never will I freely do it!
***********
"What is Graven having me do today?" I asked as I stretched my arm, grimacing at the pain that was coming back on my shoulder.

Lady Madeline sat behind her desk and began typing away, her face seeming more older than it actually was. Her guards stood on each of her side, like they always did, waiting for whenever they be needed.

"He'll be having you guard the 4th Council member, so I heard," she responded.

"Oh," I muttered as I stared off into space," well, that's a change."

"He left the signing up to Ailee and Karin for now on," she said in response to the questioning look I still had on my face.

"Well it's not like they can do anything else anyways," I answered as I fixed my jacket.

"He'll be calling for you soon, you should get going," she replied.

I stood from my seat and headed to the doors that were already being opened for me by her guards, stopping by the doorway before going out.

"I met the Kings' boys yesterday, as Graven said they would be there," I said as I held on to the door.

There was some type of humor and seriousness in the way she glanced up and in the way she lowered her glasses.

"I do believe you mentioned something about Lendall and Rutherford last night," she said as she sat back in her old, antique chair. "And? Did you remember them?" she cautiously asked.

I shook my head, looking at the marble floor as I thought about it.

"I didn't. Was I supposed to?" I asked.

"You were close to them before," she muttered as she went back to her computer and continued whatever she was doing.

"I don't remember them at all," I responded before walking out.

******
"Are you still awake?"Graven asked the tied up man. He had been beaten up to the point of almost passing out and plus, his age wasn't helping him.

I watched from a corner as Graven continued to torture the man, looking away as soon as the screams began.

"Weak with this type of stuff?" Louis asked as he took a bite of his apple. I glanced up and gave him the finger.

"When you're that old and you're being tortured, how do you think it'll make you feel?" I snapped.

"You were the one who captured him," he replied with a grin.

"I know," I whispered as my eyes shifted back to the man tied up.

"Once we break him, we'll have everything in our hands to destroy that King," Louis said as he threw the bone of the apple away. Just when I thought he couldn't get any more closer, he shifted much closer until he stood just inches from me.

"What?!" I snapped as I placed a hand on to his chest to push him away.

"Come on Natalie. Stop being this pure little girl. If Graven won't have you know that I will," he said as he leaned down and forced his lips on to mine, his arms savagely roaming around my abdomen and back. I quickly shifted my body and lifted my hand up, punching the crap out of him. He staggered back and right when I was about to kick him, Lady Madeline stepped in between us.