?

Hey Guys!! I'll be uploading soon!!! Just be patient please!!
And...I have a favor to ask you all.

I found a webpage on the internet that basically took all of my story. My entire Me and My Boys story.

I know I have some fans that understand the language and if you could, please tell me how to contact the person to make them take it off. I worked hard for this story, it's my most precious creation. I would pull all nighters creating this story, my characters. I felt their pain when I made them, i feel the pain I make them go through. This just isn't fair.

The link is
http://waptruyenhay.mobi/doc-truyen/me-and-my-boys.29202.html

The basically copied and paste it for crying out loud!
Please, help me out with this.

Someone who reads this story must've done it because how else would that person found my story?!

Whomever you are, delete them now. If you didn't notice, my story has  "All Rights Reserved" on it. Which means, if you can't understand it, YOU CANNOT COPY OR DISTRIBUTE MY STORY.

And to all my lovely people, thank you so much for reading Me and My Boys. If I could hold a party for all of you, I would. This past year has been a crazy one and it left me feeling emotional and disoriented. I lost two family members last year and I acknowledge that I'm still feeling messed up. That's why, I think, my stories have been tragic and sad.

Only two of my close friends know the existence of this account and how much it means to me. I found refuge in my stories when I couldn't find it with anyone and that's something that I keep close to my heart.

I apologize for the rant, I'll promise the next chapter will be a new chapter. Thank you for taking the time to read this, you don't know what it means to me.

Love you all!!

-Jess