Me and my boys... Chapter Seven(part A)

Next morning I woke up due to the pain in my head. I couldn't move at all. My legs killed me every time I moved. I touched my forehead feeling something cold pressuring on my forehead. It felt cold. I turn to the sides of the bed where there were nightstands. In one of them, there was an ice pack. The curtains of the room were still closed so it made it impossible to actually see something.

"Shit!"I accidently touched my bandaged arm and regretted it in an instant.

"Who the-"

"If I were you I wouldn't do that."

I quickly lifted myself up and regretted such harsh movement. I was beginning to notice that I was regretting half of what I was doing. . Right in front of the bed there was a chair and right there sitting was the man I least expected to see. Liam.

" What the hell are you doing here?"

I reached for a pillow to throw at him. I missed.

"Ha!" Liam swiftly moved the thing away from his face before it made contact.

I turned to the side to look for something else to throw at him and noticed that someone had taken my shoes off and placed them right by the side of the bed. It must have had a lucky night.

I threw one shoe to his face and this time, hit the target. It would seem like my revenge was more important at this point than my own health.

" You-"

There was a sudden knock at the door that startled us both, with Liam quickly answering,"come in."

This wasn't his room,yet again... It wasn't mine either... nor my bed.

Out of a sudden, five extremely gorgeous looking guys came into the room. Two were holding food trays.

"Good morning Lady Natalie!"

I felt like I was going to pass out again!