Me and My Boys...Chapter Thirty Three(part B)

Hi guys!! Sorry I've been gone for a while now. Truth is that I have my dad sick right now and it's just been difficult for me to balance work and taking care of my family. Please understand and have patience. I want to thank every single one of you for waiting for me. I love every single one of you! Thank you for the people who have voted and commented, you're the best!
*****************
I ran through the woods, allowing the slight sprinkle of rain to wash me both mentally and physically.

I felt confused, I felt more than stupid. I didn't want anything from them and here I still was. I even slept with their patriarch for crying out loud!

I had remembered some images, some thoughts that I didn't know I even had them in me. Was it the old me that wanted me to remember everything?

"You can stop following me now," I yelled, the two bodies that had been sent to follow me around appearing from behind the trees, only with the exception that they were fully cloaked compared to how I was. I just wore a simple jacket, too thin to protect against the rain whereas they wore heavy duty jackets for the rain.

"Tell your King I'm not doing anything else than just running," I told them as I continued my pace.

"Natalie! Natalie!" I heard someone's voice call.

"Lord Christopher is looking for you," the guards said as they caught up, their heavy breathing sounding more painful than how their faces looked.

"What does he want?" I snapped, ignoring him as he still yelled.

"Breakfast," one of the guards informed me as he got the notice from his ear piece.

"I'll skip," I said, running out once again. I ran faster than they did but eventually they caught up, telling me to head back.

In reality, it was difficult for me to even take a step. My abdomen was hurting and on top of that, my vision would double, causing me to mess up the direction I was going or I would smash into a bush. It hadn't happened to me in front of the guards, that's why I would try to outrun them every time.

It was that shot on the shoulder, I was pretty sure it had gotten infected. Graven would make us train until our bodies shook no more, until we felt no more pain and that's what I needed to do. Needed. I guess after two hours of running nonstop, my body was ready to halt on its on. It must be because Graven wasn't around, it felt no fear to voluntarily stop on itself.

The guards caught up to me and I couldn't help but laugh, laugh at their expressions of tiredness, and because of the sharp pain on my shoulder.

"You win. I-"

"Natalie," a voice said from behind us, snapping all of our heads back.

It was that girl,Zera and the other two guys, was it Nico and Damon?

"I didn't know you were out here running," she said as she lifted her hoodie just enough for us to see her face. She wore a nice, thick coat, just like the other two guys besides her only hers looked presentable and expensive.

"You'll get sick with that jacket," the guy named Nico commented as his eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"She already looks sick," the other one, Damon said in response.

"Guards, bring her another jacket," the girl ordered, the guards already turning as soon as she called them. She was my height and I wouldn't be surprised if she were older or the same age as I was. Her hair was slightly curled at the ends, hanging and framing her face to make her seem like an angel. Her red hair was enough to make her stand out, even from far away. And with the way she stood, it seemed as if she felt she had control of every little thing.