Part 8

Steve's POV
When I went to mine and Bucky's floor, I saw him stretched out on the couch, watching a movie. "Hi Buck" "hey Stevie" he replies, grinning at me. "What are you up to?" I asked knowing how he is. "Oh nothing, just watching a movie." he says playfully. Just as I was about to say something, Sam came bursting into the room. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He yelled at Bucky. Sighing, I turned to look at Sam. "What did he do?" I ask calmly, "HE ATE ALL OF MY TAKEOUT" "I DIDNT SEE YOUR NAME ON IT, BIRDBRAIN!!" Oh God, not this again. "SHUT IT, JAMES!!" "BEING A DICK, WONT MAKE YOURS ANY BIGGER" next thing I know Sam tackles Buck and their wrestling on the floor. "Break it up you two" I say sternly and they get off each other. Bucky mumbles something incoherent and I hit him lightly on the back of the head. He rubs the place where I hit him and Sam leaves saying something about getting back at Buck. "You two need to get along" I sighed before sitting down on the couch and draw. It was around lunchtime, so I decided to ask Bucky if he wanted to go get something to eat. "Sure, I got nothing to do" we head to the elevator and went to the main floor. When we arrived I saw Chloe eating a bowl of cereal on the couch. "Hey Chloe" Bucky saw happily. "Hi" she said softly. I started to make sandwiches for me and Buck while he was talking to Chloe. I hand him his sandwich and sat down next to Chloe on the couch. She smiles softly. Chloe finishes her cereal before going over to the sink and rinsed it. She walks back over to the couch and continues to watch TV.
All three of us were watching TV when Wanda came down, followed by Nat. "Hi" Wanda says smiling brightly at Chloe, "hi" Chloe reply shyly before returning her gaze at the TV. I saw Wanda say something to Nat and was grinning. "So, Stark wanted to throw a party," I saw Chloe get slightly tensed "And Wanda and I were going to take Chloe to get a dress, is that alright with you?" "I..don't really d-do well in large crowds" Chloe says as she brings her knees up to her chest. "Don't worry you can stay near us if you want" says Wanda. Chloe the nods softly before going with Nat and Wanda to the mall, leaving me and Buck alone.
We spent most of the time in the gym or reading. When it was time for the party we went to our rooms to get ready.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~
Chloe's POV
When we arrived to the tower, Nat and Wanda said they'll meet me at my room in 20 minutes to help get me ready. I said a small 'thank you' before heading up to my room to take a quick shower and get dressed. By the time Nat and Wanda arrived, my hair was almost completely dry. "Oh good, now all we have to do is put some make on and fix your hair." Nat said as she walked over to the sink to grab my hair brush. While Nat was brushing out the nots in my hair, Wanda was putting a little bit of make up on me.

(Chloe's dress)Once all of us were ready, we headed to the elevator to go to the main floor where everyone else one was at

(Chloe's dress)
Once all of us were ready, we headed to the elevator to go to the main floor where everyone else one was at. When we arrived to the party, my heart almost stopped. "Oh boy" I say quietly, hoping that no one heard me but luck didn't seem to be on my side today. "Remember, if you want you can stay with us and we can go find the others." Nat says simply. "I would like that" I say as I move closer to Wanda and Nat, then we walked over to where Steve, Bucky, Clint, Sam, and Tony were at. When Sam saw us he let out a low whistle, "Damn, you three look nice". The others looked over at us. "Holy shit, Chloe, you look nice" Tony says before taking a sip of his whiskey. "You look amazing" Steve says smiling softly. Clint was whispering something to Nat. "Hey Chloe, looks like some of the other guys here also think you look hot. Better be careful" I took a quick glance over my shoulder and saw that some of the men here were, indeed, looking at me. I nod lightly and moved closer to Steve for protection. He smiled softly and wrapped his hand around my shoulders, comfortingly. Bucky stayed close to Steve as well cause he didn't really trust the others. As the night progressed on, most all of the guests had left as I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to Steve, talking with the others and drinking some champagne. I was starting to get a little bit tired when they started to taking to each other, to which I simply stayed quiet. After a while,  I started to zoned out before being brought back by Steve squeezing my hand softly. "Yeah?" I ask softly, blushing as I realized that everyone was looking at me. "I asked if you were ok?" Sam says, raising an eyebrow. "I'm fine, I just zoned out slightly" I say before they went back to taking. I noticed that Steve kept his hand over mine, making me blushing even more and I noticed that Bucky quickly glanced down at where Steve's hand was. After what felt like 30 minutes, I decided to go to bed. "Well I'm going to go to bed, night everyone." I say softly ,to which Steve lets go of my hand so I can get up. Everyone said night to me before I started to head to the elevator.
When I arrived to my room I quickly changed into a pair of pjs and went to bed.

(Her pjs)I woke up at 3:57 in the morning and went to the kitchen, deciding to get a midnight snack

(Her pjs)
I woke up at 3:57 in the morning and went to the kitchen, deciding to get a midnight snack. When I arrived to the kitchen I turned the lights on and grabbed some strawberries. In the corner of my eye, I saw a figure standing there and I quickly turned around. "Couldn't sleep?" Bucky said softly. He looked as if he's been up for about an hour now. "Yeah, I woke up and wanted to grab a snack. You didn't get any sleep, did you?" I say as I looked into his stormy eyes, he shakes his head before grabbing a cup of water. We sit there in silence for awhile before I rubbed my eyes, trying to not give in to the tiredness I felt, Bucky noticed as smiled softly, "come on, doll, lets get you to bed." Before I can protest, he picks me up bridal style, and started to carry me back to my room. To tired to move, I simply wrap my arms around his neck and let him carry me as I let the sleepiness take over.